Is this normal?

neadyda

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was just wondering (and you think I would know considering I’ve been pregnant twice before!)..

Is it normal to have period like pain all over your stomach and hips? I feel like any min AF is going to start :-(. I’ve had it on and off since I found out but tonight it seems worse. I have been to the hospital about it but they just diagnosed me with a water infection.

Any help would be really appreciated xxxx

I did hun it wasn't as bad as your describing though but I didn't have the water infection to go with it! Just mild aches nothing to worry about! Have they given you anti biotics? X

Hiya,

Don’t know if it helps, but when I was pregnant with my eldest daughter I got a really bad water infection. I was really uncomfortable and in a fair bit of pain that gradually got unbearable and I was convinced I must of been going into early labour (was about 26 weeks). I eventually went into hospital and they diagnosed it and I was put on antibiotics and soon started feeling better. So it may well just be the discomfort of the water infection. Did they give you any antibiotics? Xx

They have. I’ve taken the full course. I had to have bloods taken today to check my HCG levels as I was worried. I have to ring back tomorrow.

I keep taking pregnancy tests and they are all still very positive.

I may mention I still have the pain though tomorrow xxx

Hey I think ids normal I’m eight weeks and I get cramps on and off

So my blood tests came back. My HCG levels haven’t gone up as much as they like. I have a scan booked tomorrow at 9.45. Nervous x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->