Is this normal...

18NPregnant

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Hey the past 2 times i have had sex i have been having low back pain after and abdominal cramping, and it hurts like a son of a bitch.

is this normal or something i should be asking my doctor about on tuesday???

I bled a lot whenever we had sex. Agonising and bloody. Ended up stopping but MW said there was nothing wrong, eh was just irritating my cervix. If you're in a lot of pain, don't feel the baby, and bleed lots, go to the hospital for a checkup x

not bledding, just in a lot of pain. last time wasn't as bad but this time seems brutal

Rest up and take some paracetamol. Could be nothing, but if pain doesnt go speak to your mw or call labour ward see what they say.

I have been having this since beginning of my 2nd trimester. The doctor said its due to the increased hormones and blood flow in the area that causes swelling and pain. Needless to say we dont have sex too much these days... my poor hubs!

i have only been having this problem for the past week, and this was only the second time with sex this wek.

but i think i may stop having sex cuz this is not comfy at all

It's normal if you have had an orgasm. The uterus contracts and can cause mild to moderate period pain afterwards when pregnant and even when not pregnant.

The mans semin (sp) has something in it that can start contractions. I cant remember what its called lol, major pg brain right now. Only if your ready of course, so dont worry. But also orgasms cause contractions, so getting cramps is normal. Sex also causes stimulation to the cervix which can start them too. If you're really concerned, talk to your dr, but I honestly think its all normal. xxx

Sorry if I sound like a dumbass :blush: Ive been finding it hard to find my works today :wacko:

The mans semin (sp) has something in it that can start contractions. I cant remember what its called lol, major pg brain right now.

Prostoglandins. But again, only if the woman is already set up and ready to go for labour anyway... much like medical induction really.

The mans semin (sp) has something in it that can start contractions. I cant remember what its called lol, major pg brain right now.

Prostoglandins. But again, only if the woman is already set up and ready to go for labour anyway... much like medical induction really.

Oh Thank you for that word! It was bugging me! Ya, I tried that last time when I was overdue, all it did was cause cramps but still no labour. Got all dirty for nothing :blush:

it seems to have calmed down, i'd rather not have sex again till after he is born just so i dont have to deal with this again haha
but thank you all for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->