Is this normal?

Lovinmybubby

Reaction score
I'm 36 weeks pregnant and for the past few days, I have been waking up with bright red cheeks. It's more localized to my cheek bones rather than my cheeks. It doesn't itch and usually lasts about an hour or so before disappearing. I've read up on what it could be and the one thing that stands out in my mind is fifth disease. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and plan on bringing it up to him but in the mean time, is it normal to have red cheeks in the morning when pregnant? I usually wake up feeling very hot so I thought it might be flushing.The redness is only on my face and no where else on my body. Oh and I should also mention that some mornings when I wake up, my fingers are stiff and almost locked. Is all this normal?

When I wake up I have red cheeks too, I also sweat alot in my sleep lately so that might have something to do with it.
I blame hormones.

I don't have the problem with my cheeks but my hands are always locked and stiff in the morning :shrug: I've pretty much put it down to water retention, but you'll have to let me know what your doctor says!

The things us pregnant women have to put up with :haha:

ive got really pink cheeks all the time now... which is nice cause i actually have a bit of colour to my face without using blush LOL..

not sure if its good or bad to have them tho :S xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->