..Is this ok? (TMI)

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
This is my third day of af and I'm a little worried. This month, it's so heavy that I am filling up an entire pad in 2 hours and I keep leaking :( :blush:

The cramps are all over my body and I feel very sick with it. I just don't feel right at all. I've never had such a heavy period before :confused:

I was just wondering if this is ok? Mine are usually medium-heavy flow but never never this heavy and my cramps are usually only in my tummy, back and thighs.

Sorry for tmi.

xx

Aww hunnie as it been awhile since af ? sometimes late af can be heavy as theres more to get rid of ...if it gets worse I would go A&E xx

I agree. It could be because you haven't had a period for a while. If you're worried, I'd go and see your doctor. I just had a look at your other post as well actually and I was wondering if you had had a chemical pregnancy. To get faint lines and have all the symptoms that you had, I think it's definitely possible xxx

Aww hunnie as it been awhile since af ? sometimes late af can be heavy as theres more to get rid of ...if it gets worse I would go A&E xx

I missed my last two af's yeah :(

xxx

I agree. It could be because you haven't had a period for a while. If you're worried, I'd go and see your doctor. I just had a look at your other post as well actually and I was wondering if you had had a chemical pregnancy. To get faint lines and have all the symptoms that you had, I think it's definitely possible xxx

That's what I was wondering too. This is just really scary, it's making me want to cry :(

xxx

as you're losing quite a lot of blood with this AF it's probably best to take some iron vitamins too chick else you could become bit weak or anaemic
x

When did this AF start? Just wondering how long you've been bleeding heavily for? I used to go to school with a girl whose period was so heavy. She would have to keep changing every hour or so because it was so heavy but hers were always like this. Are you still on a break from TTC?

wishingonastar said:
as you're losing quite a lot of blood with this AF it's probably best to take some iron vitamins too chick else you could become bit weak or anaemic
x

Thanks hun, I'll do that xx

When did this AF start? Just wondering how long you've been bleeding heavily for? I used to go to school with a girl whose period was so heavy. She would have to keep changing every hour or so because it was so heavy but hers were always like this. Are you still on a break from TTC?

This af started Thursday. I'm still on a break from TTC yes.

xx

I think after all the tests hun it wasnt a chemical .
I really think your body is playing horrid tricks and that now af has arrived super super late its going to be heavy and painfull .
If you are ever worried hun see a Doctor , As lossing allot of blood will leave u weak , I hope ur body gets back normal after this af sweety . xxxxxx .

Hi Lyrah,

My afs every month used to be like this before i went on the pill, and the cramps would make me throw up and faint :( all this for 8 days of the month!! grrrr! I think periods like this are especially likely if you have missed a period. Hope your feeling better soon

Halloween is over - hopefully the :witch: wont be here for much longer

If it doesn't ease off in the next 24 hours would go to DR.s try to rest up with a hot water bottle x x x x :hugs:

My afs every month used to be like this before i went on the pill, and the cramps would make me throw up and faint :( all this for 8 days of the month!! grrrr! I think periods like this are especially likely if you have missed a period. Hope your feeling better soon

I agree!

My AF when I was irregular before the pill were like that too. I got them about every 3 months (like you this time and moomoo back then), they lasted for eight days and were super heavy. Filling out a pad in two hours brings back memories...

Anyway, I wouldn't necessarily say it's the result of an m/c. It could just be that your body has built up so much lining in three months!

hope your feeling better soon xx

I would think it's from missing AF, too. Be sure to drink lots of water, and as long as you don't feel really faint or dizzy too often, I'm sure you're fine. But if you start feeling super weak/faint/dizzy, go to the doc! :hug::hug: hang in there, sweetie!

I had that issue for a while.. But i would say if its not better by tomorrow, or ur worried call your dr ASAP:hug::hug::hugs::hugs:

Hey, I've had the same myself the last two months - i'm not sure if it's linked to the clomid with me though.
The sickness feeling is uncontrolable it doesn't matter what i take for it i can't control it.
I hope it is over soon for you hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"