Is this positive? confused ? (I am supposed to be 6DPO)

Ambree

TTC#1 since October 2010
Reaction score
Is this positive?
I am supposed to be 6DPO

This is the second cycle I have used OPKs
at first I thought they were great
now I am just :wacko:

Attachments

• 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 8
Its a First Response OPK
LH SURGE =
two lines are visible and the colour intensity of the Test Line (T) is similar to or darker than the Control Line (C)

These things are so confusing! Last cycle I had 2 test that looked like this while I had my surge the rest of the time I didn't have a 2nd line at all. What is your typical result when your not ovulating?

These things are so confusing! Last cycle I had 2 test that looked like this while I had my surge the rest of the time I didn't have a 2nd line at all. What is your typical result when your not ovulating?

on CD10-13 a positive usually looks like this (well I thought it did. I have been calling this kind of result 'positive'.)
Last cycle I did not test beyond CD 12.
This cycle I tested on CD 12 (positive),
and as I had left over OPK and am a closet POAS addict, I thought I would test out of curiosity
but now I have only managed to confuse myself, and dont know what is really Ov or not now.
I dont temp any more, but my ov signs were for CD12/13.

*sigh* I dont think I will use OPKs any more. They are not very clear (to me).

I feel ya! The best way I can see to use these is to try and stick with the same brand each cycle and look for how it reads your levels to find a pattern. I've heard that you may never see the really dark line unless you test ever 4 hours around your ovulation day as you only actually surge for 4 hours. Good Luck!

I feel ya! The best way I can see to use these is to try and stick with the same brand each cycle and look for how it reads your levels to find a pattern. I've heard that you may never see the really dark line unless you test ever 4 hours around your ovulation day as you only actually surge for 4 hours. Good Luck!

omg every 4 hours ... nooo there has to be a simpler way surely :wacko::flower:

I thought OPKs would be better than temping, but it looks like I may go back to temping ...
:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->