Is this positive - for my friend

AP

Reaction score
When I was using OPKs they had a green end, so im not sure about the ones she's using.

What would you say girls - is the last one positive or nearly there?

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/alexsmall/SDC12624.jpg

id say positive :)
but tell her to keep testing the next couple of days see do they get lighter (or darker )

Thank you. i feel bad now, i got a bfp today, hope its her month too!

aw dont be silly im sure she'll be happy 4 u too .........hopefully u'll both go through the 9 mths together ;)

I know that this is going to be a bit of a strange one but . . . .

i know exactly which ov sticks you are on about because i use the same ones. when i ordered them i also ordered pregnancy tests which look identical to the ov sticks but instead of green they are blue like the ones in the picture you have enclosed.

i know i am going to sound like a right dunce :shrug: but is your friend sure that those are not in fact pregnancy tests? sorry if i am well of the mark and making a right prune of myself :blush: but . . . . . just shocked me to see x k x

ah just spotted a difference the tip is blue then white sorry my mistake, any who looks to me as if she may get a positive ov test in the next day or so, some women get really good progression on their tests like your friend has good luck x k x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->