Is this positive? I've no idea

Lyd

Mummy
Reaction score
I usually use clearblue smiley face so this is first time using these. Or should I wait until same time tomorrow and try again?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 29
Looks really close to positive but not quite. I'd test again later today and if still not positive then test tomorrow

Yes because a few hours earlier I tested and it's got way darker so I'm thinking if I leave it until tomorrow I'll of missed it. It's just we can only have sex once so either tonight or tomorrow night (don't ask lol) so im so confused on which night to choose from :/

Haha its tricky.
If you have enough tests try again after tea time tonight.

If it's positive BD tonight if it's still similar then try again tomorrow and BD tomorrow.

I normally ovulate the day after a positive OPK and i think that's quite common. Fingers crossed for you it's today!

I've plenty of tests so I shall try again later and see what's happening!!

Thanks for your help

Keep me posted. Keen to see your later test :)

Is there no way that it can be lighter later? Sorry I'm so clueless lol

I suppose it could be lighter later which could mean a) you've missed your surge and it was between earlier tests or b) you're still gearing Ito ovulate it and it will likely be tomorrow.
The amount of LH in your system ebbs and flows all month but only spikes to prompt ovulation so theoretically if you took tests several times a day though the month you'd see some days showing nothing and others with clear lines.

I hope you get a nice clear positive tonight. When are you taking it

Well I've got cramps ewcm and that's the darkest line I've had all week. I'm at work but I'll be home at 9pm and I'll test then

Definitely looks like an almost but not quite positive but it looks like the positive is coming soon!

So top one is at 12am second is at 2pm and third is at 9:30 pm defo not positive and I had one clearblue left and it was negative.

You can't even tell which is the top one because of the way it uploaded but it's the one darker one out of the two

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 24
None of them are positive xxx

Better pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 13
Well we made out anyway lol because I've a feeling it's going to be lighter tomorrow

Good going ;)

Post today's tests if you have time. I'm 2 DPO today so looks like we will be on similar time lines

Balls!! Will take another At about 3
I'm going to have to beg him again tonight

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 22
Definitely positive! You'll likely ovulate tomorrow then. Even if you don't BD tonight you've managed last night which was day-2. i'm sure I read that the "best" day to do it.
Did you do any more BD before that?

He says ttc really stresses him out so that's why I only really get to choose one day but he said he will try his hardest tonight for me, God love him. No, the last time was a week ago today. I'll let u know if I get any luck tonight ����

My husband is hard work like that too. I have to tell a white lie and tell him I'm not due to ovulate til next week so the pressure is off!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->