Is this positive? ....now 17dpo faint lines bfp? Update first response test

That’s incredible congrats!!!!!!!

Congratulations h&h 9 months to you xx

Yes no doubting that last one. Congratulations! Happy and Healthy 9 months.

Just an update ...on the positive side of things the one step 10mui tests do get as dark as the control line but it took about 2 weeks after my AF was due for this to happen. Unfortunately I'm not feeling very positive that this pregnancy is going to work out as I've had spotting quite a few times after using the toilet. Still in limbo but been here before and didn't have a good outcome so can't say I feel too optimistic.

Abit of a late update but I'm 14 weeks pregnant now spotted abit most days since the first episode first scan at 9 weeks showed no reason for it assumed to be a sensitive cervix. Pregnancy quite complicated as they found a cyst on baby at 12 week scan one so I'm going to be monitored a lot more not out the woods yet.

Abit of a late update but I'm 14 weeks pregnant now spotted abit most days since the first episode first scan at 9 weeks showed no reason for it assumed to be a sensitive cervix. Pregnancy quite complicated as they found a cyst on baby at 12 week scan one so I'm going to be monitored a lot more not out the woods yet.

Oh no glad they keeping an eye out of you hun xx

Fx everything continues progressing well, glad you’re being taken good care of. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->