Is this positive OPK? New to this.

AmberDaisyDoo

Reaction score
Just wondering if this is positive for an OPK? Thank you lovely people.

Another pic after 5 mins

Attachments

• 20150311_123535.jpg
    20150311_123535.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 22
It looks positive. As long as the 2nd line is as dark or darker than the control line it's +.

It looks positive. As long as the 2nd line is as dark or darker than the control line it's +.
Hi there it was very very very almost as dark. I'm now cycle day 25 after a cp. Anyway I got this 2 days ago. I decided to dip of each as my cm went wild all of a sudden much more than when I got that opk test. Here is the new one. Do people ovulated twice or did my body not surge enough last time? I'm perplexed.

Attachments

• 20150321_140442.jpg
    20150321_140442.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 4
In the first photos control line doesn't look that dark. Im using same opks by the look of it and my control line was faint and my test line is about the same. In the second photo I'd say it's definitely a positive you do only ov once. Was the new test from the same batch of tests? Id say you are ov now and the tests were playing up prev. Im in the same boat and I'm going to temp next cycle if I need to..... The other things is I used opk when I was pregnant for a laugh and it shows positive as hormone is similar is there a chance your pregnant. I suppose it is 2 weeks later roughly... I used opk about a month after being late and it showed ppositive I don't know how accurate or how strong it would be in this part of your cycle. Roughly you ov about 12 days minimum before af can be earlier so maybe try and work out using there where you are in your cycle... Don't know if that'sany help.. My control Line is the same it's not that dark when I got pregnant the first time the opksiI used were really dark it's annoying lol

In the first photos control line doesn't look that dark. Im using same opks by the look of it and my control line was faint and my test line is about the same. In the second photo I'd say it's definitely a positive you do only ov once. Was the new test from the same batch of tests? Id say you are ov now and the tests were playing up prev. Im in the same boat and I'm going to temp next cycle if I need to..... The other things is I used opk when I was pregnant for a laugh and it shows positive as hormone is similar is there a chance your pregnant. I suppose it is 2 weeks later roughly... I used opk about a month after being late and it showed ppositive I don't know how accurate or how strong it would be in this part of your cycle. Roughly you ov about 12 days minimum before af can be earlier so maybe try and work out using there where you are in your cycle... Don't know if that'sany help.. My control Line is the same it's not that dark when I got pregnant the first time the opksiI used were really dark it's annoying lol

Hello,

Yes the first batch were pale and awful this was another box. I got them from the 99p shop, I'm in the UK. I did a pregnancy test last on friday and it was negative. I kept thinking I could see pale lines on a pregnancy test but honestly I think the flash on my phone just picked up the indents on the pregnancy tests.

This O was so different the amount of cm alone was a shock to the system as I've had nexplanon for over 5 years and had none apart from the month I caught on it in Feb. The trouble is we only DTD the day I got that result and the day after -yesterday-... we probs will today too... is that in time to catch an egg? if it was already positive on friday. Hmm I wonder, well time will tell :winkwink: I didn't have anymore LH tests so I couldn't test the next day but I did test the day before and it was negative for ovulation. So I'm guessing I caught it on the climb up :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->