Is this positive?? OPK's are SO confusing!! Pic!

beckster201

Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
I'm on cycle day 14 and most of my cycles are anywhere from 28 to 31 days. Does this look positive? I have lines that look exactly the same on Answer OPK's as well!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79437467@N05/7128439059/in/photostream/

Thats how mine looked on Sat (just as dark as control line) and since they have gotten lighter. I am taking mine (and thinks yours will be) as a +

:dust:

Thanks so much ladies!! We've BD'd the last two nights. Was that to soon you think? :shrug:

I'm telling ya, this whole line reading this is going to drive me nuts!! :wacko: LOL

No don't think too soon. I got my + on cd 13 and we dtd cd 10, 12, 13 and 14

Its better to dtd before the + (which you obv can't plan, lol) and then the day of and if poss two days after. We may dtd tonight but think warn bf out, lol!!

Good luck

I told DH before we decided TTC that it took dedication but I don't think he realized how much BD'ing we actually had to do :dohh: LOL!! We own a business and both work long hours so it takes a lot to keep him awake at night LOL!! Hopefully he can keep it up for a couple more!! :winkwink:

This is only our first month TTC and it's already been an adventure and I'm not even in the 2WW yet! Oh boy! LOL :loopy:

Yeah don't think they realise how much, lol! This is month #5 for me ttc #1. Didn't really try last month as wld of been due xmas eve

Fxd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->