Is this positive? Please look!

pinkribbon

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is but since this is the first time I've really taken OPKS and this is the first time I've had this result I need someone to confirm before I pounce on my gorgeous OH. :kiss:

How long will this result stay positive for? Do I need to make a move like right NOW? :haha:

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 7
hi hun i'd say do one again in the evening as you will be very soon. no harm in getting to it now anyway ;)

hi hun i'd say do one again in the evening as you will be very soon. no harm in getting to it now anyway ;)

I'm planning on doing another this evening when I get home, just paranoid I'm going to miss it!

Id go BD again tonight, my OPK was exactly like this last night, and we BD last night then this morning it was a blazing positive. GL!

OPK's turn positve 12-48 hours before you actually ovulate so you wont miss it :flower:

yay its positive! Pinks if you get pregnant and I get pregnant we can buddy :D xx

yay its positive! Pinks if you get pregnant and I get pregnant we can buddy :D xx

:thumbup::happydance:

We BD'ed the day before that result in the evening, on the day, and then the day after too so FX'ed something has happened!

This is how they've progressed.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member