Is this positive? Wondfo!

MoBaby

Mommy to a precious son
Reaction score
Hey ladies! So I'm about to do a frozen embryo transfer but I'm waiting for ovulation. It's cd15 and I usually o b/n 14-16. Having side pains like o is coming for 2 days. Opks not pos yesterday. Here is today's . I took a Clearblue also and it was negative but I know there are different sensitivity levels. I have to call the dr as soon as I have a pos opk. https://i.imgur.com/g8RqHU3l.jpg

Hey ladies! So I'm about to do a frozen embryo transfer but I'm waiting for ovulation. It's cd15 and I usually o b/n 14-16. Having side pains like o is coming for 2 days. Opks not pos yesterday. Here is today's . I took a Clearblue also and it was negative but I know there are different sensitivity levels. I have to call the dr as soon as I have a pos opk. https://i.imgur.com/g8RqHU3l.jpg

I'd say it was a positive. Did you take any more a couple of hours later or since? xxx

Hey! Thanks for your response. I did take a few more and the one at 7pm seemed to be darker even though CB dgital OPK was negative so I went ahead and called my clinic b/c I didnt want to miss the start of my surge...AND they drew bloodwork and did an ultrasound. Bloodwork confirmed my LH surge (progesterone, estradiol and LH) and showed my follicle was ready to go this morning. CB was finally positive this morning along with the wondfo being super duper dark.

Hey! Thanks for your response. I did take a few more and the one at 7pm seemed to be darker even though CB dgital OPK was negative so I went ahead and called my clinic b/c I didnt want to miss the start of my surge...AND they drew bloodwork and did an ultrasound. Bloodwork confirmed my LH surge (progesterone, estradiol and LH) and showed my follicle was ready to go this morning. CB was finally positive this morning along with the wondfo being super duper dark.

Thats great! haha!! I really hope you get you little bean soon!! Keep us updated on how you are getting on ! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->