Is this positive

First 2 are too difficult to see but the last picture I definitely see a line How many dpo are you ?

First 2 are too difficult to see but the last picture I definitely see a line How many dpo are you ?
I have no clue I didn’t track anything I just am 2 weeks late on my period I wish I knew what I needed to know for this

Have you been to the doctor if your two weeks late? Perhaps they can do a beta? Are you normally this late? Sorry for the questions!

Have you been to the doctor if your two weeks late? Perhaps they can do a beta? Are you normally this late? Sorry for the questions!
No please ask and no I haven’t I was going to make an appointment Friday I just didn’t want to go up there if I didn’t need too and my period are regular I was supposed to have it the 14th of January I always get my periods not on the pill but did not use condom either

No please ask and no I haven’t I was going to make an appointment Friday I just didn’t want to go up there if I didn’t need too and my period are regular I was supposed to have it the 14th of January I always get my periods not on the pill but did not use condom either
***periods are regular

Like i said before it looks like left over dye that ran and dried. Test line is in the wrong spot. I bet if you added a drop of water to it it would move acrossed it. Jus5 to be sure u should test again.

Agree test again. Looks like dye run. But typically 2 weeks late for a period would have a stronger line unless you didn’t ovulate until late.

Im in the USA I took another one and there is a line by the t but it’s faint? Did not take this one apart is that just the evap line?

You’ll have to post a picture for us to be able to give a better suggestion

Looks like a evap, line is to thin. But i could be wrong .Good luck

Did you take the second picture in the time limit? I see a colored line but yes if it was taken after 10min mark it’s def an evap line. Try a first response early result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->