Is this positive?

ugh i just took another and its positive still..no i dont chart and now i wish i did! lol this stuff is confusing..so ive had 2 days of + which i hear is normal..its normal to get up to 3..but now its just hard to tell when i ovulate for sure..im hoping that tomorrow will be negative..not sure if i should take another one tonight or not..but its deff positive..i guess last nights test was just completely positive because i didnt hold in my pee for long enough..but theres no guessing about this one i just took..its dark as can be..i might try another one tonight but i promised my friend we would go out later so im not sure ill be home to try another..i should prolly stop obsessing about it for a night anyway :winkwink: i need a little break from the obsessing anyway..so i will prolly just try to forget about it for today and then take another one tomorrow..im gonna *try* anyway lol i might cave and test before i leave tonight lol :D let me know what yours looks like today!

Mine was - for today but I did have 2 days of +, I know I've O'd already because of my temp shift. If you want a good place to chart try fertilityfriend.com.

so it is ok to have 2 days of + opk, i am gonna take another one in a while and ill let u know what it is, i am hoping its -
i dont temp because i have 2 daughters and my youngest one still wakes up during the night a lot and i heard ur supposed to get straight sleep without waking up and stuff
and i could sometimes but not most nights
i might try this next month if i dont get my bfp this month
but i was waiting to do it as like a last resort because its gonna be confusing and maybe not even work depending on how well i sleep and how long
i hope i can count myself in the 2WW here reeeal soon!
if its negative today, would that mean today is ovulation day for me? :shrug: this stuff is confusing!

Hi WantaBelly you posted in my thread, these are from Amazon. Mine today is alot darker check out my thread. Im thrilled! Keep me updated in your TWW :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->