Is this positive

Preciousone

Reaction score
Picture isn't the best but the line is as dark as the control line ? First Ovulation i have caught so far ;) Excited woop

Now what, from all the forums and net im supposed to BD every day for at least 3 days ?

Thanking you in advance ;)

Attachments

• testopk1.jpg
    testopk1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 18
Picture isn't the best but the line is as dark as the control line ? First Ovulation i have caught so far ;) Excited woop

Now what, from all the forums and net im supposed to BD every day for at least 3 days ?

Thanking you in advance ;)

It looks positive to me.

From what I've been told by the doctor it is good to have intercourse a few days before and a few days after. It's been said that it's better to have sperm waiting for the egg to get there then for the sperm to swim to the egg. Either way if you have intercourse within 12-24 hours of having a + OPK then you should be good to go :)

Thank you hunnies ;) I just test again and still same so plenty of BD for the next couple of days, I hope you have both had good results this month FX for BFP x

I uploaded pic of my OPK test last night and this morning, the only other thing that may of happened is i ov on sunday 1st April but i only test around 11am on this day and it was faint ?
I have it covered i have BD EVERY DAY for past 3-4 days and every other before that so i think its enough lol

Its so exciting my DB is sick of hearing about it, he does try and show enthusiasm but i might be going on a little too much eekkkk

Is this normal please help?? :hugs:

Attachments

• April opk.jpg
    April opk.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 18
I uploaded pic of my OPK test last night and this morning, the only other thing that may of happened is i ov on sunday 1st April but i only test around 11am on this day and it was faint ?
I have it covered i have BD EVERY DAY for past 3-4 days and every other before that so i think its enough lol

Its so exciting my DB is sick of hearing about it, he does try and show enthusiasm but i might be going on a little too much eekkkk

Is this normal please help?? :hugs:

Looks to me that you got your surge on April 2nd which would put you ovulating 12-24 hours after that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->