Is this possible

zoe6660

Reaction score
Last month my cycle changed my af was due the 8th but didn't show till the 15th ended on the 19th and I took a ovulation test on the 26th the test line was darker than control line I bd on that day and before and I took another test few days ago and it was dark my body is having a big change I don't think it's possible to ovulate a week after your af

Advise please I would buy test but been ban

Technically you ovulated no earlier than 11 days into your cycle. Most likely, you ovulated day 12 or 13, as opks look positive 24-48 hours prior to ovulation. However, that'd being said, opks can only show that you have geared up to ovulate...not that you actually did.

You ovulate only once. I had one month where I had them dark from ovulation almost all the way till AF. But I had ovulated around CD16 that month. I think. I wasn't careful as that was first month using OPK and was not TTC yet. I also got worried but found no answers. Unfortunately.

Just an update, I only bd three times this cycle my af in August was the 11th for under a week and we bd at beginning and on the 25th and the 5th September and I been waiting for af unsure when she due coz my cycle all over the place and it was an off chance I brought a test and it's a very dark line so I got my bfn. Works out in 5 weeks pregnant and I didn't even try this month due to arranging my wedding next year which is on 2nd July and it works out baby due the 17th may 2016. What are the chances of this happening xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->