Is this pregnancy

PudseyBear92

Reaction score
Period was due on the 23rd march and was 5 days late. On the 5th day i had some bleeding, dark red for 2 days and then some brown bleeding. lighter than a normal period for me.

Since then i have had -

I have to pee more often than normal, during the night i dont need to get up at all.
Sleep more often, and find it really hard to get up in the morning.
I am having a loss of appetite and nothing really appealling to me. I try to eat because i know i need to but otherwise i couldnt.
Heartburn and nausea come and go, but last night i tried to eat some pasta that i used to have about once a week and about 10 minutes later i was being sick. I didnt feel sick but it just came out of the blue. Could this be the start of morning sickness or just random sickness?
Feel constantly bloated and constipated, im lucky if i get to go every 2 days, sorry if tmi.
My nipples have went darker but the area around the nipple has stayed the same.
Mood swings are like a light switch, one minute im fine and happy and the next im in a bad mood about a tiny little thing..

sounds like you could be, but take a test to be sure! if you are that many days late a HPT should give you your answer :) good luck! baby dust to you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->