Is this progression?

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
I know it's not positive or anywhere near but is this progression or is there always a light line?
There's barely anything at all on the first two which were yesterday smu and yesterday evening and the last one is this morning with smu. Because the line is slightly darker today should I do another later or doesn't that mean anything? Does time of day make a difference?
Sorry for all the questions!

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6judbo64.jpeg

Yes I can see the progression. Some people have short LH spikes and need to test multiple times a day in order to catch their short surge while others slowly build up to O and can even have multiple days of an LH surge. I'd say your body is doing the latter.

Thank you. I didn't manage to do another yesterday so will do one today at lunchtime and see what that's like.

I have found there is no reply progression with opks. I get days of light ones and then bam a positive out of nowhere.

I try to test about 11 and 4 when I think I'm close to o. I think with those type just not fmu is the important thing as it can give a false positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->