Is this real or the evilest evap ever?

wannabemummyb

LTTTC a rainbow
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I need your advice - took an IC yesterday evening, forgot about it because we were watching a film and checked it an hour later and could see the line as soon as I walked into the bathroom. I've only ever had faint grey lines as an evap. What do you think bfp or evap? Your comments are appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 100
hmmm. It has colour but it's a thin line but I don't know too much about the ICs. And usually anything after the time limit is void but it's not unheard of lines going darker beyond the limit.

The only thing I can suggest is test again (and this time stand by the test with a timer lol).

hmmm. It has colour but it's a thin line but I don't know too much about the ICs. And usually anything after the time limit is void but it's not unheard of lines going darker beyond the limit.

The only thing I can suggest is test again (and this time stand by the test with a timer lol).

Thank you for your comments. The test line is the same size as the control (just checked) the bottom of the line closest to the control is marginally lighter but still definitely pink rather than grey

I will test again - I've not been able to find on the internet an "evap" on these tests which has this colour or this dark - they all seem a lot lighter without the colour.

this could indicate a bfp 4 u... but because u looked at it an hour later/ i wouldnt trust these results, but defz do another HPT!!! goodluck girl xx

That's a definately bfp in my eyes!! My Ic's never ever gave me a line like that ab hour later despite how much I would have wished to see one...

That's a definately bfp in my eyes!! My Ic's never ever gave me a line like that ab hour later despite how much I would have wished to see one...

Thank you. Yep I've never had a line like this on an IC ever! I've had evaps on them before but they were grey and really light. Fx x

I dunno that's a pretty convincing evap, but I don't use ICs. Test again! Test again! :)

It looks good for an evap, but as everyone said I would test again, I personally never trusted one IC and always tested in twos, good luck X

was this one in the time limit? I can certainly see a line, not sure of colour on this one though

was this one in the time limit? I can certainly see a line, not sure of colour on this one though

Just outside the time limit 15-20 mins after doing the test. I wasn't sure on colour either but definitely pink at the edges

I see a line on both ! Looks like your eggo is preggo ! Congrats !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->