Is this still negative? X

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
Last 3 were took 3 days in a row last test is cd17 is this a -tive? Thanks ladies https://m1157.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/stevensmummy3/photo.jpg.html?o=0 thanks x

Usually mine looks like the bottom one right before I get a +. Is the bottom one your most recent?

I'm just abouts to post mine up. They are very similiar I think it's nearly there....I'm hoping mine will be a blaring positive this evening, goodluck xxx

Oh I'm 2 days behind you looks like we'll be TWW buddies too :) xx

I tested at 6pm no smiley face. We BD then I tested again just now ( 8.40pm ) and the smiley face is grinning at me!!! YAY!! We are going to BD tomorrow night and then hopefully we'll be in the TWW. I have to warn you... I'm a POASA though lol Hope you are too???!!
Are yours positive too?? xxx

Mines are almost positive, gonna do another test and get bd tonight :D!! Is this #2 you are trying to conceive?? I am a definate poas addict lol!! Xx

Mines are almost positive, gonna do another test and get bd tonight :D!! Is this #2 you are trying to conceive?? I am a definate poas addict lol!! Xx

oh have fun :) Yes it will be our second, we took a break after the May loss. FX we get a sticky one this time.
I love peeing on sticks lol Think I'm going to use OPK's everyday til AF, just for a reference looooooooool.

How long have you been TTC #2 or have you just started?? xx

i was wondering where i recognised your name from lol i seen you in our ntnp thread https://www.babyandbump.com/not-try...-taking-easy-hoping-happens-come-join-us.html this is my first proper cycle from being off the implant xx

oh yes haha i just saw. My memory is terrible lol!! I'll go and post later..hope you got your positive. It's O day for me the TWW begins tomorrow. Oh I still have a smiley face!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->