Is this the beginning of something?

jleighv

Reaction score
I am not exactly sure when I ovulate, but my last period started about 3 weeks ago (I didn't mark it, so I am not exactly sure). I tested with an internet cheapie. Looking at the test at around the two minute mark, I didn't see anything and walked away (intending to come back after the 5 minutes are up that you are supposed to wait), but got side tracked and came back after about 45 minutes, possibly less. There was a second pink line! So far I have not experienced any evaporation lines with this brand. All of my other tests have been stark white. Is this the beginning of something? Or just an evaporation line?

(This test was taken at around 10 pm after holding it for about 2 hours.)

Please look at the image here: https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33a3vjm&s=8#.Uu3oAvldW1Q

After the time they say on the packet, normally 10 minutes, it says not to go by what the test says. I would retest following the instructions as that's the only way you'll know.

I would retest with first morning urine and set a timer so u dnt forget to check the results .... hope this is your bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->