Is this the beginning of the end?

Fluxuspoem

Mama
Reaction score
I so wish this was a nightmare and I could wake up and be happily pregnant. I sometimes wonder why does God make some of us go through so much for a pregnancy?

Today I had to go to the A&E for a repeat Beta hCG as I had one on Friday due to brown spotting. On my way out of the hospital I went to the WC to discover that my spotting has now become brown bleeding, flowing bleeding. Almost like when your period starts ( TMI sorry!) and when you wipe you fill the tissue with blood. The blood is brown or occasionaly burgundy colour with no clots.

I had such a panic. I came hope and started shaking. Is this the beginning of the end? :-( I called the hospital back and they said that if I start passing clots and the bleeding intesifies to the point that is scary to go in. They told me that flowing blood is not a good sign. But I knew that already.

Now I am just lying down wondering if my potential baby is still with me or not. I cant eat, think or watch tv or read a book. All I feel is fear.

Sure, stress is not good for me and I shouldnt worry. But wouldnt you if you knew that you may be spending the very last precious minutes/hours with your bean?

Anyway, I wish you ladies good luck

All the best

Alex

I am so sorry you are having to go through this sweety.

I have been through this twice so know exactly how scared and helpless you feel.

Take the advice of the medics my darling.

My thoughts are with you xxxx

:hug:

hiya hun , not nesseca the end hun after losing 3 myself i know how u are feeling , petrified !! but my sister bled bright red blood - heavy through both her pregnancys so its not always the end , lay down hun an take it easy xxxxxxxx

If it's brown blood chick you might still be ok, it sounds like your womb is having a spring clean, it might also be some more implantation bleeding.
How far gone are you?

try not to loose hope and see what your betas say :hugs:

:hugs: I am sorry you are so scared right now. I know nothing anyone says will make you less scared but wanted to make sure you knew that people are thinking of you and hoping for the best for you. Try to rest and calm down- no matter how hard that is to do - and I agree with you - I would be feeling the same way. Try to have hope. :hug:

Hi it must be very hard and I wish you all the best, my thoughts are with you. I bled brown blood for three weeks in the begining of my pregnancy (5-8weeks) and was convinced I was going to loose him/her. it even changed to a fresh red flow which i can say petrified me! I was up and down the hospital the whole time and was a wreck, the hospital wasnt sure what was going on but the baby was still okay and im 21weeks now and had no problems since so it may not be the end and i'll hope and wish all the best for you. -hugs-

I'm so sorry hun, I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs: x

Hi

I also had a lot of the brown stuff. I'm sure its some hormonal thing....I used to get 5/6 days of brown stuff before my period and then 5 days of proper bleeding. So just before I found out I was pregnant I had the usual 5 days brown stuff but then no period which led to pregnancy test. TBH I had brown stuff almost daily until 9 weeks ish and the bean is fine. We are all different and beforehand nobody really says "oh by the way you might still bleed etc". Fingers crossed for you....it is scary to see that when you go to the loo but unless it turns heavier like a normal period it might be OK.:hug:

I hope everything will be okay. Keep us updated...:hug:

:hugs: sorry your having such a crappy time hun, I experienced 2 miscarriages in a short space of time before this pregnancy and i must admit mine started brown, i didnt give up hope though until it turned bright red, its such a horrible thing to happen, hope it all turns out ok for you xxx

I'm sorry that you are going through this, The fact that its still brown is a good sign though. How far along are you? Did you get the results of your HCG levels? I am hoping to hear good news from you!

Flux, I'm so sorry you're going through all this. Thinking of you... keep us posted, hun.

E x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"