Is this the right place for me??

JemmaD

3rd trimester
Reaction score
im not sure were i belong long now i found out yesterday that my baby had died so im sitting around waiting for my DnC tomorrow this is my 2nd m/c so im felling a bit numb i keep going in 1st tri but thats not my place any more so do i belong here now? xx

OMG honey, I am so so sorry! I too have had a mmc and it was so traumatic for me, but the D & C I felt was the right decision as well. We will be happy to have you hang out with us until you feel ready to ttc again. Please urge your doctor to do the testing if it is optional where you live, for us it is mandatory if you have this procedure. big hugs to you, I hope you heal physically soon and emotionally as soon as you can. *hugs*

Thanks hun so sorry to her about your loss xx

omg i am sorry for your loss you are welcome here no problem honey! i know things are not ok but i hope you start to feel better soon! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh hunny, im am so sorry for your losses.
You are more than welcome to hang around with us wtt girls. Many of us, myself included have also lost little ones.
Otherwise, you might find it also helpful to post in the miscarriage area of the forum. They will be able to help you with any questions, or just support.
Again, im so sorry for your losses.
:hugs:

Thanks hun i was gonna post there but it upset me last time reading everyones storys x

sorry to hear about your loss hon.Youre more than welcome here but as drazic said you might also find the miscarriage section to be some comfort xx

try reading the hope after miscarriage threads. It has a lot of our stories on it as well. When you feel better that is. It really is something that is amazing and beautiful. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->