Is this the start of it ?

Ugh:( so discouraging!! But I'm also not complaining to have Him stay in longer! If its inevitable labor and can't be stopped I'd like to just get the show on the road eventually here ..... Wish there was a way to tell:/

Wow!! That's quite the labour story :o I have no idea what to expect as I had a section last pregnancy. I wonder if the sweep could result in such a quick start as I have. I've read a few things on google- but as with everything else in pregnancy... Every story is different >_<

Prodromal labour is seriously the worst thing I've ever experienced. Horrible horrible contractions for hours (sometimes 9 hours straight) only a min or two apart.. Only to result in nothing :/ it's very discouraging. Luckily I have a dr who has encouraged me to keep going! He even re scheduled my c section that was supposed to be a week from today so I could have more time to deliver naturally!

It sucks when you go in and they tell you, yeah you're contracting but there's no cervical change

Just read the above comments after posting- my prodromal labour ALWAYS got worse when laying down :( especially to go to bed. I would wake up in immense pain and have to get up to relive the symptoms.

Princess mommy why r u sched for a c sec? That's awesome u might be able to go natural!! I hope this works for u!! Stay on ur feet and don't stop working for those contractions ! Lol. Oh might add I was using epo at the time last time too, not sure if that had anything to do with it? I inserted on in morning and one at night....
Ugh so this is probably what u both have been going through:/
Ashley Pauline I can't imagine!! What the heck! So u drink red raspberry lead tea or use epo? The tea is supposed to make ur contractions much more effective, 4 cups a day!

Cuz I had my last c section not even a year ago :o feb 10th 2014. He said he doesn't want baby to get too big and have me try to deliver with such a fresh scar. I'm ok with this as I don't wanna tear my scar. At least I am getting the chance to go natural :) that at least makes me happy. Yes I'm about to try some other natural methods of inducing labour. The contractions seem to be easing up now... Or spreading out. Can't tell :| ugh- I'm so unlucky with this stuff!!!!

Lol I only found the tea at Kroger, it is by the health foods, organic red raspberry leaf tea! Target didn't have it :/
Good luck princess mommy!! I'll be checking in soon!

Ugh contractions have slowed -_____- I knew I could only be so lucky <\3

Ugh how frustrating !!! Mine are spreading further apart but when I have them they feel stronger than before .... So confused!!

.. I started feeling sickly.. Had the runs... They're super close together and strong but it feels like prodromal labour- he probably just irritated my cervix -_______-

Hope yours aren't too painful <3

Who knows ! This could be it though .... I remember the night ingot the sweep I was so bummed all I had was spotting and cramping, woke to nothing more.... And boom out of nowhere BH turned into real contractions by the next afternoon.... Hang in there!! Walk sex walk sex lol

My stomach is soooooo itchy all of a sudden , that's off topic lol but what the heck is it !? Like little red bumps all over , trying so hard not to scratch too....
My cramps are pretty miserable , and it feels like he's pushing down hard on my cervix.... Owchhhhhhh

My stomach is soooooo itchy all of a sudden , that's off topic lol but what the heck is it !? Like little red bumps all over , trying so hard not to scratch too....
My cramps are pretty miserable , and it feels like he's pushing down hard on my cervix.... Owchhhhhhh

I just did some research about your itchy bumps and you may need to call your OB BC that sounds a lot like PUPP. I guess it could be benign, but if it were me I'd go ahead and talk to them. I know in my own case itchiness was a sign of problems with my liver, and the itchiness was the sole symptom I had...lhere is a link. https://www.babycenter.com/0_itchy-skin-during-pregnancy_9450.bc

Things are looking like they're moving for me. Stomach flu like symptoms, have been running to the bathroom all night. Feeling extremely nauseous and having a ton of acid reflux which I haven't had the entire pregnancy

I was about to say pupp too. Call your ob girly!!

Well ladies I have been admitted to the hospital. My cervix changed from posterior to anterior! No dilation changes yet. They're getting me a room and we will see what happens!

Good luck to the ladies looking at possible labour! Hang in there! Hopefully I can post a pic of my baby Ara soon <3

Wow !! yayeeee!! Good luck Princess Mommy!!!you must keep us posted :) :) why did they admit you? Contractions? How exciting!!!

Ambertwogood I have an OB apt tomorrow, should I still call for rash or is it ok to just wait til my apt at 10:30am tomorrow?

Ashely Pauline I hope this is it for you!!! Anything else going on?

Still painful contractions. DS is home sick from daycare so it's gunna be a long day

Yikes :/ :( does he have a stomach bug too? That's a rough day... I have a needy 4yr old home from school today,driving me insane....I'm sooo exhausted , he acts so bored and I offer to play everything on earth with him and he declines everything , getting into everything he shouldn't. I need a sitter , I'm too exhausted for this :( well I woke up and almost all symptoms subsided today ... Wth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->