Is this the start of it ?

No he has a cold and a fever! But quite content with playing on his own with his mountain of toys haha only thing bugging me is I've watched monsters inc 3 times since 6am!

Lol it could be worse right!! I feel extremely hormonal today and beyond exhausted.... Wonder if that's a sign of anything..... Lol

I think I lost a blob of plug with a little spotting.... But (tmi sorry) we did have sex yesterday morning , could it be from that?

It's like a thick clear/yellow jello blob maybe half inch wide and half inch tall..... Grosssssss!!!!

Wow !! yayeeee!! Good luck Princess Mommy!!!you must keep us posted :) :) why did they admit you? Contractions? How exciting!!!

Ambertwogood I have an OB apt tomorrow, should I still call for rash or is it ok to just wait til my apt at 10:30am tomorrow?

Ashely Pauline I hope this is it for you!!! Anything else going on?

Sorry, I just saw this. I would call BC some of the things that cause rashes Can be serious, though most are not, I would er on the side of caution. I know with the liver issue I have if my itchiness increases it could mean they have to take LO out immediately....

I woke up at 6am with horrible cramps that wouldn't let up, literally was in tears all morning..... With back cramps coming and going, no contractions but lost some plug and lots of pressure in my bum and whoha.... It's now almost 10 still going on.... I had a dr apt sched for 10:45 but its over an hr away and hospital is a little closer .... It's also a blizzard here!!! He told me to go to hospital to be evaluated.... Not sure what is going on... Any thoughts??

Sorry ladies!!! 20th is when I gave birth :) only 3 hours from 3-10cm and 2.5 pushes! She was born at 12:38pm 7.13ibs 21inches long. Head full of thick dark hair :p

Ara Irene is the name :)

How are you ladies doing? Any progress?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
Awe!!! She is so beautiful!!! you are so very blessed :) How great you got to have your natural birth instead of a csec! Woohoo! Seems like it went pretty amazing also , so happy for you! Congratulations !!

My horrible cramping of back to back pointless mini contractions have now spread a part and having 2-4 big strong contractions instead ..... Hopefully my body is flipping from Out of whack to right on track lol who knows:/

Period like cramps here! But blizzard warning is in effect from 1pm today till 12am Wednesday so she needs to wait

Yikes !! That is my biggest fear, going into a speedy labor and having to drive in terrible blizzard .... I live in MI and we face the same stuff ..... Good luck, hope she stays in til the end of the wk!!
I have had no appetite lately:/ past few days I don't even realize I have skipped lunch and barely ate a breakfast , my dinners are small and I say ill eat more later then I pass out..... Is this normal towards the end? I feel so blah!!

How are the contractions coming? Mine started and stopped sometimes several times a day :| when I went in I wasn't entirely sure they were resulting in anything. But doc checked my cervix when I went in and it had gone anterior! There was something different about those contractions that night... More intense and rhythmic than normal.

Thank you!! She's a joy! She had pooed in her waters which got me worried :( but she is ok! Just a touch of jaundice. I didnt get to do delayed cord clamping like I wanted because they had to take her away so fast. Besides that it was perfect! :) I tore a few times- only minor tears tho!

Wow that was probably scary when she made poo in the waters :/ glad to hear she is doing well with that and the jaundice too!! I like your idea on the cord extension.... That's so cool, I think I want to do that too! Bummer it didn't work out :/ woohoo for just a few small tears, hopefully you will have a speedy recovery!!:)

How long were you in this prelabor mode of never ending pointless contractions ? Today they actually died down,no idea.... He has barely moved also, I have been on edge all day, drinking and eating everything to get him moving..... Did your baby get lazy right before? I definitely had a clear out this morning lol weather that means anything or not ? It was not human , I probably lost 10lbs lmbo ... Gross sorry:/. But I remember u having gone a lot right before also.... Only time will tell!

Princess mommy- congratulations hon!!! I'm so happy for you. She's BEAUTIFUL!

AshP- I'm with you! Trying to ignore my symptoms till weds. We're due for 2+ feet of snow in my area in MA. I read a study that says drastic changes in barometric pressure (especially drops) is associated with bringing on labor! My local hospital is close, but my provider's hospital is 45mins from me. I don't want to end up at the local hospital... So I'm telling baby to stay put for a little longer.

Lovemy2- I'm with you too! Lots of stuff going on. Pretty uncomfortable- ESPECIALLY at night. Whew!!! I went from 10% effaced last Weds, to 50% effaced today. The baby (supposedly 36w+2) is estimated to measure 91st percentile at 7lb7oz.

I know 1st babies don't usually come early, but even my midwife thinks things are gearing up! Fingers crossed- for us all. :)

Yea I was having prodromal labour for over 3 weeks :| false signs came right along with it unfortunately... Not to rain on your possibly good news. It got seriously depressing for me toward the end. Every day I woke up thinking "here we go again- another day... Another cruel joke my body will play on me" I know you're on edge but just try to relax. I think the reason I finally went over the edge was I quit expecting anything to happen and suddenly.. I'm in labour. I didnt even bring my bag to the hospital- just hers cuz I was convinced nothing was going on. My hubby was telling me to call my dr so I did. Good thing he was so paranoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->