Is this the test line on my opk or...?

Kwee

Reaction score
IMG_5004.jpg

This is the picture of the opk I took about 15 minutes ago. Is the line with the arrow pointed to it the test line? I can't tell. I'm only on cycle day 4 but I don't exactly know when I ovulate and I really don't wanna miss it. Besides, my ob told me I ovulated around cycle day 4-5 last time I was pregnant.

No thats just the bit where the dye is kept and then goes up the test when ur per does the higher line is the control line and the test line should be about in the middle of those, if u leave it a while u might see and evap ans then u can see where it is for future reference x

Thanks! I'm still a newbie at this.

A pos opk will loook like this u can see where the second line shows up...https://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b510/nycolecherry88/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0157_1_zpsb23b0495.jpg

Lol I like how many are in that picture, we should have poas anonymous lol and a confessional x

So, on that picture which stick shows the start of ovulation!? What day?

I'm new to all this ;) x

None of them show the for sure start of ovulation we bd EOD... And I consider the last five all positive and the 2nd to last peak. For sure without a doubt positive the last fall five are only from two days...I am showing pos for a third day but that's normal for me. I usually ovulate 48hrs after a pos but sinceim taking supplements I have ovulated within 24hrs of a pos opk.... I'm sure of it and about four days to earlier.

But we usually just continue to bd EOD until my chart confirms ovulation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->