is this whooping cough jab or just illness

Pink Flowers

Reaction score
Yesterday I had my jab. I have the normal aching arm. But I feel so weak its unbelievabl. I am dizzy when I stand and my head is full of cold. Not great with a 3 year old to look after. I keep nenearly dropping off to sleep as well.

I had a bit of a cold yesterday but was told the jab wouldn't effect it or give me any symptom?

If you already had a bit of a cold, it's likely just the cold worsening. When you get any sort of jab, it forces your immune system to work overtime to produce the proper antibodies (which is what makes the jab effective), but if you were already sick, it's quite possible that you will feel a little extra worse because your immune system was already working so hard to fight off a real infection (the cold). They sometimes recommend not getting jabs when you're sick for this reason. But it's nothing to worry about though. Just take some extra vitamin C and rest when you can and you should feel better again soon.

After I had mine for a day or two I had sore tthroat, headache, runny nose, and just really sleepy, and all my neck and shoulders ached, it passed within about 3 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->