Is this your Christian grey?

oh god no! his eyes are to close together....Damn, im never going to be able to see any bloke fit his part i dont think, except maybe pixieM's version...He might do.

No! Not my Christian Grey. I'm happy to still imagine him!

oh gawd no way eurgh.
Looks wise my christian grey was christian bale down to a t.

Thats so weird, the whole way through reading it I couldnt get the image of christian bale out of my head and thought thats who needs to play him (maybe a bit old though) I just kept thinking of him in American psycho

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e9/Batemanas.jpg

For Ana Steel though I have a fealing (and I realy hope im wrong) that Emma watson is going to go for the part.
We where watching the harry potters the other night and I said to hubby that I think her next role I think she is going to go for a very adult role to try proving she can break free of her childish role and prove she wont be tide down to that image.
Iv seen it so many times with other female childhood stars as soon as they get to a certain age they try to break free and do a adult film and so often go too far in trying to prove they are no longer a child and she strikes me as the type to go over the top to show she isnt a little girl any more.
I realy hope she doesnt though, call me a prude but it would just seem so wrong to see her grow up as a little girl as hermione then suddenly see her straped to a rack getting paddled (although im pretty sure plenty of blokes would welcome her in that role)

https://chouchicblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/matt-bomer.jpg

Attachments

• matt-bomer.jpg
    matt-bomer.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
sorry its so bit i wasnt sure how to put an image on. This is my Mr Grey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members