Is your bum getting fat?!

maybebaby3

Proud mum of 4!
Reaction score
From an article I read this week apparently if your bum is getting bigger it could well be a girl as oestrogen is what makes weight gain in that area happens and a baby girl produces oestrogen! My bum is expanding but it may just be coz I'm eating so much :blush::haha:

This is the ONLY pregnancy that...my A$$ has grown at astronomical proportions :blush: I was in shock when i noticed it. Ive heard of women gaining weight in their toosh during pregancny, but i have two boys and never once experienced that! I find out what im having in less than 2 weeks...i'll update you with the news!

Ooh so another :pink: sign for you :D my DH kindly keeps pointing out the size of my rear! And DS2 joined in by saying to me 'I love you fat bum' the other day!

I never gained weight in my butt when I was pregnant with Ava, the only difference between her and my 3 other boys was I was definitely carrying very high, my boys all were low. My SIL also carried low with all 3 boys now with her daughter who was born in November she was also very high, I know it may be an old wives tale but whenever ever I see a woman carrying high 90% of the time it is a girl.. :flower:

I think there might be some truth in this. My bum pretty much disappeared with two boys and was a bit bigger with the girls although I never put on much weight during pregnancy.
This time it's still early to tell I think. Did the article say at which point to start watching your bum? :D

It's so interesting to see, I will definitely be looking out for my bum getting bigger lol I didn't take a huge amount of notice with the others, I know I was mainly bump but I think I did gain a bit else where as well but I put on about 3 stone each time because I was a pig and used pregnancy as an excuse to eat anything in sight lol

I'll find out tomorrow if my butt is big because of this! :haha:

Looks like my toosh was getting fat bc of a GIRL afterall! :haha:

Looks like my toosh was getting fat bc of a GIRL afterall! :haha:

:happydance: maybe there is truth to the theory! I will find out on 4th April whether my fat bum is coz I'm carrying a girly or coz I've eaten too many pies!

This is really interesting because as of yet of I haven't gained more than a pound and yet according to my OH, my rear is getting bigger. I still have a long way to go but if I find out the gender, Ill do my best to update here!

This is really interesting because as of yet of I haven't gained more than a pound and yet according to my OH, my rear is getting bigger. I still have a long way to go but if I find out the gender, Ill do my best to update here!

I never gained any weight until about 22 weeks, but my butt was still getting fatter-go figure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->