Is your gut instinct right?!

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Hellooooo all!!

For those of you who are pregnant or already had children, I wanted to know whether your gut instinct has been right for you?

Im convinced Im having a boy,Just got that gut feeling!
Have any of you thaught you knew what you were having and then go on to have the opposite sex?

Just curious really :)

Xxxx

yes! Everyone told me i was having a boy,but I was sure it was a girl &
I was right!

my DH was convinced it would be a girl, he just said he felt that it was a girl...and it is! everyone else kept saying boy boy boy.

Gut instinct was right on for my first two.

Not for my third. LOL

I was positive I was having a boy and am, my sister who's due at the same time as me was sure she would have a girl, and is. I guess it's dangerous to go with your gut instinct but in both our cases it was right :)

I was right with my first - I new he was a boy from the first time I felt him kick.
With this one, I was convinced she was boy too!!!

So for me, gut instinct was right 50% of the time!!!

Everyone, including myself, was convinced I'm having a boy... the only person that didn't think so was my aunty. Turns out, she is right :) I thought gut instinct was a good thing to go by...and so far it was wrong for me lol!

No lol. With dd i thought i was having a boy. With ds i thought i was having a girl.

Everyone i know said i was having a girl including my OH and i said i was having a boy all along... i was right!!! :)

lol my gut instinct's been wrong on everything in pregnancy!! thought i was having twins, i wasnt. thought it was a boy, it isnt. thought i was gona have her early, i'm overdue!!!! so yea, it dont always work out!!

I think I'm having a girl, but I also really WANT a girl so I don't know if that's influencing me a bit. LOTS of people tell me I'm having a girl, but some tell me it'll be a girl.. the guesses I trust are people saying it's a girl, those people being my foreign friends lol. Something about Asian people, I just trust their intuitions lol. My friend is Pakistani and read my palm and did these fun things to me and also says it's a girl.. I'm going to a psychic this weekend to see what they have to say.

As soon as i knew i was pregnant i was sure i was having a boy and i am:happydance:
This is my first baby

well i was convinced mine was a boy but i think thats cos i really wanted a girl and was trying to like psych myself up for it haha

xxx

With my first, I had a feeling he would be a boy from the get go, but with this one, I have no idea if it will be a boy or a girl :)

Yep mine was right. I knew I was having a girl from the off, but my family all thought I was having a boy, hah!

with maddi i told everyone i was so sure she was a boy as i wanted a girl so much i didn't want people to think bad of me :blush: i would have loved a boy, my little joe, anyway, on the inside i knew striaght away girl, just after i got my :bfp: i just knew x

I was positive I wold have a boy, but I'm having a girl. which Is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->