Is your gut instinct right?!

With my other 2 i knew and i got it right was quiet easy as i had one of each sex and both pregnancies were 100% different so i just knew :) .

But !! with this one i was 150% sure girl and hummm hes a boy 1 million % lol. xx .

Hellooooo all!!

For those of you who are pregnant or already had children, I wanted to know whether your gut instinct has been right for you?

Im convinced Im having a boy,Just got that gut feeling!
Have any of you thaught you knew what you were having and then go on to have the opposite sex?

Just curious really :)

Xxxx

I wasn't right about the sex of mine! Was convinced bubs was a boy, turned out to be a girl which a lot of people had told me but I was stubborn, lol. Glad she was a girl though, she is the best thing to me since sliced bread! :cloud9:

Everyone thought she was a boy.... so at the scan when they said a girl i wasnt shocked.... i said to OH i would of been more shocked if they said its a boy!..... so i guess deep down i kinda new! xx

I really thought I'd have a girl and my scan pretty much confirmed I am. So unless that's wrong.. my instinct was right. :happydance: x

I was right with both my boys.
I just knew as early as 12 weeks and had only boys names picked out.

This time my instinct is saying girl and really feel it is.
So I guess I will see if I am right in 5 weeks,LOL

on my first i thought it was a girl but i think that is because i really wanted one. On my second i was 200% sure he was a boy and he was. This time i think its a girl but that could be wishful thinking again!

i have said boy from the start but people think its a girl because i am so ill. i wont know till baby is born anyway but some people i know have been wrong with their own babies ad gut feelings.

All the signs pointed to boy and my OH wanted a boy so much I convinced myself it was a boy. But deep down we both knew it was a girl!

I just knew DS was a boy. I had a dream and saw him. This one I think is a Girl. I've had several dreams with her in it.

One dream was different than the others. It was my first baby dream. I dreamed we were having the BIG U/S done and the lady said it's a male.....I said are you sure...she said...no wait.....and then I woke up.

I'm hoping for a girl but just as long as :baby: is healthy and happy I will be thrilled.

My gut instinct was right. Thought boy the whole time and found out today its a boy :)

Although I chose to stay on team yellow, I always felt that I was having a boy, and I was right. When he was born, I didn't even ask the sex, I just said "Is HE ok?"
xx

With my DS I knew he was a boy right from when we got :bfp:!!!

With this one everyone said girl, I had an inkling girl..just didn't feel right calling bump a lil man this time and she's a girl!!!!:cloud9:

i thought i was having a boy so did my mum, OH and my 2 best friends were convinced it was a girl!!

I was utterly convinced i was going to have a boy, DH thought a girl. Turns out he was right :D

I was wrong on both!

I thought Rachael was a boy called Joshua, and Jacob was a girl with no name until the night we chose a name (Zara) and then my labour started! Leading me to think yeah its a girl, until he came out with boy bits!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->