Is your period due around Xmas day? CONGRATS CLOE, kasey c, hopin2bmommy

HOPIN!!!! Thats super super amazing and you are so blessed! congratulations:) Did you take anyting special? You have become my hope in all of this because I know that im not totally hopeless now:)

Congratulations Chris!! The bfp's are so special and im jealous at the same time!

Sarah- sorry bout the AF:( But at least you got yours! I havnt had mine, im late and never have missed a period in my life.....and of course tested with BFN....so im afraid now that my cycle has gone to total shit. Yikes. Sucks to feel so out of control and I have no idea how to even track my cycle now. I kind of wanted to try soy but cant do that now because havnt had period....cant do my EPO....frustration. Oh well. It is what it is, right?

So pleased for the bfps!!

oh no thats annoying. so this has never happened to you before? theres a chance you could be pregnant....some people dont get a bfp to much later! or seeing as you didnt get your positive ov test either could you have ovulated later?

im glad my period is pretty regular give or take a few days, but Im really hoping to get the smiley face on my ov tests this month as that really bothered me this month. im back in canada next week and will also hopefully find out about hubbies sperm analysis and my polyp too.

Ooooh, I hope his spermies are all good:) Im sure they're fine but thats exciting.

No, ive not missed a period and they are like yours- give or take a day so this is the pits! Im at 14 DPO now and nothing....Also, because I didnt get the exact positive reading on OPK, I kept testing with them all month and it went to total negative so I dont think I could have ovulated late...but with the surge 2 weeks ago on OPK...maybe it took a day or 2 to ovulate and im still just 12 DPO? IDK!! It is just rediculous to not have a period. I dont even know how to TTC right now cuz doubt im ovualating without the period! I still have the PMS symptoms though and not pregnant or getting period so WTH. Im kinda at a loss here!

Ooooh, I hope his spermies are all good:) Im sure they're fine but thats exciting.

No, ive not missed a period and they are like yours- give or take a day so this is the pits! Im at 14 DPO now and nothing....Also, because I didnt get the exact positive reading on OPK, I kept testing with them all month and it went to total negative so I dont think I could have ovulated late...but with the surge 2 weeks ago on OPK...maybe it took a day or 2 to ovulate and im still just 12 DPO? IDK!! It is just rediculous to not have a period. I dont even know how to TTC right now cuz doubt im ovualating without the period! I still have the PMS symptoms though and not pregnant or getting period so WTH. Im kinda at a loss here!

that is strange! give it a couple of more days, either the test will show a BFP (how amazing that would be!!!) or your period will come...you could ov up to 36 hours after the surge they say, so perhaps you are 12 dpo? what cycle day are you? the last 4 months my period has started day 32, day 32, day 29, day 30. I dont really go by dpo seeing as i dont know exactly when I ov, so track period coming by cycle day. hope you have your answer soon :hugs:

As promised, I would like to share my 2WW symptoms and BD pattern that led to BFP in last cycle. I'll be 5 weeks on Saturday. Haven't yet had a nurse or doctor's visit which is scheduled for Monday. We had been trying since June 2010 minus 2 cycles where DH and I couldn't be together on fertile days.

Background info:
-Regular 25 day cycles, AF always showed up on 26th +/- 1 day and that corresponded with late or early ovulation maintaining a 14 day LP mostly.
-Tried preseed in 2 unsuccessful cycles; tried decaffeinated green tea and Guafenesin also in some of the unsuccessful cycles.
-BBT charted for first 3-4 months, that was stressful but helped me and doctor understand my cycles better. There was clear bi-phasic pattern and temp data corresponded well with digital OPK data.
-I have been taking Women's OAD prenatals for last 3-4 months.

Last cycle with BFP:
-Just drank lots of water as I was always very dry and thirsty and avoided coffee (which I anyways don't drink much).
-BD pattern: Instead of BDing in the night before sleeping when I am very tired, sleepy and less interested, we BDed in the evening, then I layed in bed with legs in air for about half hour followed by lying in much relaxed position with a thick pillow under butts for another 1 and half hour reading books/magazine. BD on day 9, 11 (surge detected by CB smiley), 12 (ovulation day), 14 (TMI: pinkish discharge after BD on TP)

Symptoms by DPO (may be a little off as I have bad memory):

1-5 dpo: Very thirsty; random twinges on left side; no usual creamy lotion-like CM; vivid dreams
6-9 dpo: Breasts started to get sore and tender; random poking pain on left side of ovary; random poking/shooting pain around armpits; vivid dreams
10 dpo: breasts don't feel that sore; swollen glands in throat/mildly runny nose/irritated nose/sneeze 1 or 2 times; woke up at 2 am feeling sick/nasueated and had difficulty going back to sleep; remember someone telling me in dream that I am gonna have a baby...
11 dpo: creamy or sticky CM; feeling better in throat/mildly runny nose/irritated nose/sneeze 1 or 2 times
12-13 dpo: sticky CM; sore breasts/OK throat/mildly runny nose/irritated nose/sneeze 1 or 2 times
14-15 dpo: AF expected but no show; sticky creamy CM; swollen glands (one that hurts when you gulp saliva); sweaty feet and palms (probably because of anxiety); breasts continue to be sore/tender/fuller (usually they come back to normal on or 1 day before AF due date); random poking pain in vaginal area; mild cramps in legs/thighs; very optimistic but scared too
16 dpo: woke up around 4 am and remember a pleasant dream about me being pregnant; difficulty going back to sleep; woke up at 8 and tested positive on clear blue digital...felt much relaxed and so content! TTC has been an excruciating journey and I continue to pray for you all who wish to see their BFPs soon!!! Thanks so much for your support :friends: !!!

Few other things which were different:

-This particular cycle I re-started going to gym...was being cautious and only brisk walking on treadmill of 30-45mins.
-I didn't get my usual severely bad headache on 11-12dpo...I infact got faint headache on 9 dpo which was unusual.
-Also, we had fertility tests scheduled for December in case this cycle fails too.
-Most of all, I didn't spot this cycle (for last 2-3 cycles I had started spotting 11-12 dpo onwards).
-I think I was as stressed as usual in this cycle so I guess when it is supposed to happen it will happen no matter what!

sarah, nypage, rheaz and all other beautiful friends who have wished good for me, want to tell you guys that me and dh are so humbled by god's gift to us...i am pregnant!!!...it is very early so praying that everything goes well from here...i wish you all lots n lots of luck and hope you'll soon get your bfps!!!

i only just saw this!
Yahooooo
i hope you get this message!
I was offline over christmas!
I am thrilled hun
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members