Is your period due around Xmas day? CONGRATS CLOE, kasey c, hopin2bmommy

Congrats Cloe! See, told you to test:)

Hopin- it isnt actually a radiologist who does the hsg exam, he is just the one doing the imaging. Its the FS who is doing the exam. Have you got any children yet?

Sarah- I hope you make it across the pond for Xmas! We are just having another 2 feet of snow today....sigh. Just wont stop! I dont have twins in my family except for distant....2nd cousins. OH has distant as well so who knows how we did that! Hope for just one next time. I never, ever ever test early and say I will if AF doesnt show and she always does so I havent tested in months. This month, however, I ordered a bunch of IC's and now i want to test so much. And im only DPO 6 or something! Ugh, gunna be a long one.....

Hope this is a lucky thread and we get more bfps!~

If you are feeling pregnancy symptoms your HPT should be positive. You could test.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I couldn't take it any longer and I :test:ed and it is a :bfp:!!! :haha:

But my husband thinks I shouldn't get too excited, since it is still sooo early and so many things can go wrong. He's right, but I can't help but be excited. :wohoo:

I will attach a picture of the :bfp:....:cloud9:

Cloe :shipw:

BEAUTIFUL lines you have there Cloe!
Well done hun!
xx

just checking in, how are you old doing!!! not long now! good job this is a busy month for most of us!

so hubby went today to do the sperm in a cup thing to get it tested, I hope they phone with the results this week. Im sure he is fine and then thats the last he will have to do!

does anyone look in the pregnancy test gallery? Im so confused as twice now people have posted tests where theres obviously no 2nd line, nothing at all and people are saying that they see lines :shrug:. I just find it so bizarre, and feel bad for the person getting their hopes up. when I see a line like cloe's you want to say THIS is what a line should look like! I think people must get an optical illusion from the first line and think they see a 2nd, because to me there is no 2nd line and its definitely a negative test.

Sarah, I am so with you on 'not seeing the line' It happens to me many times that I don't see a second line...I literally tilt my laptop to find one but nothing so it really surprises me when people say they can see a line :wacko: May be it's because I don't do pregnancy tests. I tell myself I am gonna wait until AF due date and if it doesn't show I'll test but AF is too loyal to me, shows up right on time all the time :winkwink:

You are right...Cloe has a beautiful line at 10 dpo...God bless her!

nypage We started to TTC from June 2010. No I don't have a child, never got pregnant in life and am gonna be 35 in 2011...is that sad? :(

I am currently at 12 dpo & AF is due Dec 22nd! Last June I got pregnant on 2nd month of TTC simply using an online ovulation predictor. I miscarried at 5 wks. We have been TTC ever since. This is our second month using Preseed. Also I used a digital OPK this month. We tried the Sperm meets egg plan for the first time this month as well. Hoping I get to wear the Christmas Came Early shirt I bought!! Sticky Baby Dust To All!! I am 36 yrs old.

Sarah, I am so with you on 'not seeing the line' It happens to me many times that I don't see a second line...I literally tilt my laptop to find one but nothing so it really surprises me when people say they can see a line :wacko: May be it's because I don't do pregnancy tests. I tell myself I am gonna wait until AF due date and if it doesn't show I'll test but AF is too loyal to me, shows up right on time all the time :winkwink:

You are right...Cloe has a beautiful line at 10 dpo...God bless her!

nypage We started to TTC from June 2010. No I don't have a child, never got pregnant in life and am gonna be 35 in 2011...is that sad? :(

ok phew I feel better, I was thinking I was going mad. Theres been 2 times that the tests look so negative to me but multiple people say 'I can see a line!'

is your AF due this week? Im not sure who is coming up first, mine is due from 25-27

and Im 38 and never been pregnant so you are not sad. I think there is so much to experience in life and so many people are waiting now. my doctor acts like its not big deal and most of her patients are my age so makes me feel better!

I am currently at 12 dpo & AF is due Dec 22nd! Last June I got pregnant on 2nd month of TTC simply using an online ovulation predictor. I miscarried at 5 wks. We have been TTC ever since. This is our second month using Preseed. Also I used a digital OPK this month. We tried the Sperm meets egg plan for the first time this month as well. Hoping I get to wear the Christmas Came Early shirt I bought!! Sticky Baby Dust To All!! I am 36 yrs old.

awww good luck, love the shirt idea! I also did sperm meets egg and preseed the last few months...didnt work for me but I hear a lot of success stories so Im keeping my FX'd for you. only 2 more days for you :af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Hey ladies!

Sarah- omg. I though maybe am I just a negative, pessimistic person? Because I see nothing, dont feel like lying a good cheer for them, and also get annoyed when people are thinking everything from ovulation signals pregnancy. Lol. I have one child and 2 unsuccessful pregnancies since, and trust me, it isnt like that at all!!! Usually when you get a positive HPT you will know it! The other stories are very rare. But some girls are so optimistic and it does give me some joy but I cannot contribute to giving them false hope, so I just cross my fingers for them!

Hopin- that is sad at ALL. I wasnt trying to imply that, just wondering if you have had a long and unbearable journey behind you or if new to all this. I'd say you have been trying for a while now, june. I hope you get it soon! Now would be nice, right;) How old is OH?
I am 29. I know, not old. But have a 6 year old. So i figured her siblings to have been closer to her age....and now Im with a new man, and he is 34, and well, its just so stressful for me, thinking of age. That is my major frustration. Is his age. I hate to say that because I know for men it doesnt much matter but for me, my mom had 4 of us by age of 34. So i fear him being too old soon and we arent even having one together yet:( Im sure it will, or at least optimistic!

Hopin- I meant NOT sad at all.....sheesh. Im saying being your age with no pregnancies is NOT sad at all. Im sorry I missed an important word in my sentence.

Hopin- I meant NOT sad at all.....sheesh. Im saying being your age with no pregnancies is NOT sad at all. Im sorry I missed an important word in my sentence.

Hey all,

Thank you sooooo sooo much for all your well wishes and dear congratiulations. We are incredibly happy, but still a bit in shock.... :)

Tested again this morning, my :bfp: is still a :bfp:, the only thing I have noticed is that my nipples don't hurt anymore (only the insides of my brest still hurt really bad) Could it be that I am low on pregesterone, that's why my nipples don't hurt anymore? I also only had a very, very slight nausea today, really not bad at all. I am just hoping that it doesn't end in a chemical pregnancy, I haven't even missed my period yet....hmmmm

Please keep your fingers crossed!!!

Sending :dust::dust::dust:to all of you!

I am hoping to see more :bfp:'s, yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies!

Sarah- omg. I though maybe am I just a negative, pessimistic person? Because I see nothing, dont feel like lying a good cheer for them, and also get annoyed when people are thinking everything from ovulation signals pregnancy. Lol. I have one child and 2 unsuccessful pregnancies since, and trust me, it isnt like that at all!!! Usually when you get a positive HPT you will know it! The other stories are very rare. But some girls are so optimistic and it does give me some joy but I cannot contribute to giving them false hope, so I just cross my fingers for them!
\

lol I know, for me its the implantation thing that is annoying. its like every other day someone is asking is this implantation bleed or pain, when they say only 20% actually get it so why do people on here talk about it so much. I think usually its their period coming and so they are holding out their last hope. If someone gets some spotting 5dpo that could be, but most are right around their period time. so many people reply and urge them to continue to keep thinking that, but Im too realistic so Im just not going to reply!!

Hey all,

Thank you sooooo sooo much for all your well wishes and dear congratiulations. We are incredibly happy, but still a bit in shock.... :)

Tested again this morning, my :bfp: is still a :bfp:, the only thing I have noticed is that my nipples don't hurt anymore (only the insides of my brest still hurt really bad) Could it be that I am low on pregesterone, that's why my nipples don't hurt anymore? I also only had a very, very slight nausea today, really not bad at all. I am just hoping that it doesn't end in a chemical pregnancy, I haven't even missed my period yet....hmmmm

Please keep your fingers crossed!!!

Sending :dust::dust::dust:to all of you!

I am hoping to see more :bfp:'s, yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

try not to worry, a lot of people dont even get sore breasts so I dont think not having it anymore is a sign something is wrong.
and nausea doesnt usually properly start till later. Keep thinking positive!
what a lovely christmas and new year for you!

is your AF due this week? Im not sure who is coming up first, mine is due from 25-27

and Im 38 and never been pregnant so you are not sad. I think there is so much to experience in life and so many people are waiting now. my doctor acts like its not big deal and most of her patients are my age so makes me feel better!

Sarah my AF is due either 22 (which is CD26, my usual AF day) or 23 (because I ovulated on CD12 instead of usual CD11 so assuming AF will get delayed by 1 day) so it is a stressful time for me. DH wants us to get pregnant as much as I do so it hurts me to tell him that I got my periods :(

I had a plan for my life which included getting pregnant way earlier in life but that didn't happen so as I am turning 35 next year it is scaring the hell out of me...thanks for giving me hope...I know I'll be a mom one day, I am so good with kids :)

Sarah my AF is due either 22 (which is CD26, my usual AF day) or 23 (because I ovulated on CD12 instead of usual CD11 so assuming AF will get delayed by 1 day) so it is a stressful time for me. DH wants us to get pregnant as much as I do so it hurts me to tell him that I got my periods :(

I had a plan for my life which included getting pregnant way earlier in life but that didn't happen so as I am turning 35 next year it is scaring the hell out of me...thanks for giving me hope...I know I'll be a mom one day, I am so good with kids :)

you are so young! you have 3 years on me! my doctor really was reassuring acting like it was no big deal. I dont think you will have any trouble having 2 or more in the next 5 years :hugs: remind me how long you have been trying? sorry I read so many posts on here my head gets jumbled :dohh:
my husband is into it, but he also truly believes it will happen when its supposed to and so doesnt get upset when I get my period.
this month would be a perfect month for me, my whole family lives in the uk and Im in canada, and my sister and nieces could only come over in summer holidays. if I got pregnant this month i would give birth in august so it would be perfect. but Im just not feeling it this month at all, I fully expect to get my period around Xmas. But Im determind to give birth next year!

hello everyone!!
My AF should start around Christmas Day.. so I was thinking of testing actually on Christmas morning as I have been feeling different.. but trying not to read too much into things.
Have only really been NTNP for 1 cycle.. and not even a whole one at that..
I haven't told OH at all because I don't want to excite him or give false hope..
Does anyone think I should just wait until after boxing day instead of Christmas? Guess I just would really like to surprise him on Christmas morning with a BFP.. would be such a nice present for us.
:winkwink:
good luck everyone! Fingers crossed... :baby:

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Hopin- that is NOT sad at ALL. I wasnt trying to imply that, just wondering if you have had a long and unbearable journey behind you or if new to all this. I'd say you have been trying for a while now, june. I hope you get it soon! Now would be nice, right;) How old is OH?
I am 29. I know, not old. But have a 6 year old. So i figured her siblings to have been closer to her age....and now Im with a new man, and he is 34, and well, its just so stressful for me, thinking of age. That is my major frustration. Is his age. I hate to say that because I know for men it doesnt much matter but for me, my mom had 4 of us by age of 34. So i fear him being too old soon and we arent even having one together yet:( Im sure it will, or at least optimistic!

nypage...I know it wasn't you, it's the fear in me that makes me say such things :dohh: DH is actually about a month younger to me so will also be 35 next year...I remember when I turned 29 I hated that number for some reason but now it feels like such a young age :) I really think that 29 for you and 34 for your man are good numbers and not at all a concern...it's just perfect!

I was watching Jay Leno last night and Larry King was the guest...it was amusing to know that his kids are 55, 49, 43, 11 and 10 year olds and he added, '10 is without Viagara' :haha: so you know... :)

hello everyone!!
My AF should start around Christmas Day.. so I was thinking of testing actually on Christmas morning as I have been feeling different.. but trying not to read too much into things.
Have only really been NTNP for 1 cycle.. and not even a whole one at that..
I haven't told OH at all because I don't want to excite him or give false hope..
Does anyone think I should just wait until after boxing day instead of Christmas? Guess I just would really like to surprise him on Christmas morning with a BFP.. would be such a nice present for us.
:winkwink:
good luck everyone! Fingers crossed... :baby:

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :hugs:

definitely test on christmas morning if you dont have your period! it would be an amazing present

anyone else going to be testing soon?

you are so young! you have 3 years on me! my doctor really was reassuring acting like it was no big deal. I dont think you will have any trouble having 2 or more in the next 5 years :hugs: remind me how long you have been trying? sorry I read so many posts on here my head gets jumbled :dohh:
my husband is into it, but he also truly believes it will happen when its supposed to and so doesnt get upset when I get my period.
this month would be a perfect month for me, my whole family lives in the uk and Im in canada, and my sister and nieces could only come over in summer holidays. if I got pregnant this month i would give birth in august so it would be perfect. but Im just not feeling it this month at all, I fully expect to get my period around Xmas. But Im determind to give birth next year!

You are right Sarah, I guess when I am 38 I will look back and think that 35 was such a young age :) We started trying from June of 2010, we might have missed 2 months in between due to DH's traveling. I so wish that you get your BFP this month...it would be awesome!!

Hey there hun
My LP is longer than yours (I am 16dpo today), but we're due the same day for our af.
Either today for me or within the next 2 days.
I can feel it coming 100%
I only have af symptoms, and I never get sore bbs so I have no other symptom whatsoever therefore I am certain of her imminent arrival.
I hope she misses you if she gets me - or else we perhaps both become January bump buddies?!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->