Is your period due around Xmas day? CONGRATS CLOE, kasey c, hopin2bmommy

Hey ladies!

Hopin- that is NOT sad at ALL. I wasnt trying to imply that, just wondering if you have had a long and unbearable journey behind you or if new to all this. I'd say you have been trying for a while now, june. I hope you get it soon! Now would be nice, right;) How old is OH?
I am 29. I know, not old. But have a 6 year old. So i figured her siblings to have been closer to her age....and now Im with a new man, and he is 34, and well, its just so stressful for me, thinking of age. That is my major frustration. Is his age. I hate to say that because I know for men it doesnt much matter but for me, my mom had 4 of us by age of 34. So i fear him being too old soon and we arent even having one together yet:( Im sure it will, or at least optimistic!

nypage...I know it wasn't you, it's the fear in me that makes me say such things :dohh: DH is actually about a month younger to me so will also be 35 next year...I remember when I turned 29 I hated that number for some reason but now it feels like such a young age :) I really think that 29 for you and 34 for your man are good numbers and not at all a concern...it's just perfect!

I was watching Jay Leno last night and Larry King was the guest...it was amusing to know that his kids are 55, 49, 43, 11 and 10 year olds and he added, '10 is without Viagara' :haha: so you know... :)

I am 29 and I hate it!
I want to be 25 again!
I feel so old.
:-(
xx

Hey there hun
My LP is longer than yours (I am 16dpo today), but we're due the same day for our af.
Either today for me or within the next 2 days.
I can feel it coming 100%
I only have af symptoms, and I never get sore bbs so I have no other symptom whatsoever therefore I am certain of her imminent arrival.
I hope she misses you if she gets me - or else we perhaps both become January bump buddies?!
xx

Hey Rhea, I am due either today or tomorrow and I am going crazy...there are 2 very contrasting thoughts - 1) I may be pregnant and all the beautiful thoughts that come along with it; 2) AF will show its bloody face anytime and world around me will shatter for a day or two.

Hoping and praying for the very best! Good luck to you too and keep us posted!

just wanted to say hi and merry christmas! I leave for the UK tomorrow and wont be on here probably until after but Im going to try and sneak on if I can. I wish everyone lots of :dust::dust::dust:
Im pretty sure AF is coming, I had some horrible cervix pains today. still not heard from my doctors about my polyp so just going to forget about it all till the new year.
:af::af::af::af::af: to you all! :hugs:

:witch: announced herself early with spotting this AM. Naturally I'm a bit gutted but happy to be consoled with festive beverages later!! :babydust: to all still hoping for a Christmas: bfp: xx

Hey there hun
My LP is longer than yours (I am 16dpo today), but we're due the same day for our af.
Either today for me or within the next 2 days.
I can feel it coming 100%
I only have af symptoms, and I never get sore bbs so I have no other symptom whatsoever therefore I am certain of her imminent arrival.
I hope she misses you if she gets me - or else we perhaps both become January bump buddies?!
xx

Hey Rhea, I am due either today or tomorrow and I am going crazy...there are 2 very contrasting thoughts - 1) I may be pregnant and all the beautiful thoughts that come along with it; 2) AF will show its bloody face anytime and world around me will shatter for a day or two.

Hoping and praying for the very best! Good luck to you too and keep us posted!

Hey hun
I am positive my af will show tomorrow when due.
I am crampy in a way that could only mean af.
I am sending your af negative vibes so she stays away from you!
:)
If need be, we can stick together in January as our cycles are pretty on par (or should be!), but praying for your bfp!
xx

just wanted to say hi and merry christmas! I leave for the UK tomorrow and wont be on here probably until after but Im going to try and sneak on if I can. I wish everyone lots of :dust::dust::dust:
Im pretty sure AF is coming, I had some horrible cervix pains today. still not heard from my doctors about my polyp so just going to forget about it all till the new year.
:af::af::af::af::af: to you all! :hugs:

Merry christmas sweetie
have a great time hun
I am positive my af will come either tonight or tomorrow too
speak soon
festive love
xx

Hey there ladies... I thought I had calculated my AF to arrive on Christmas day.. but guess I was just a little excited to test..
Turns out that AF isn't due until the 30th!!
So guess I will be testing on New Years!!
though part of me still wants to test on Christmas Just in case....
Good luck again to all.. looking forward to seeing some BFP's for you on XMAS morning!! fingers crossed!

hi everyone! hope you all had a lovely christmas! well my period came on xmas day (was spotting the day before)....anyone get a BFP??!! I hope someone did! Im not too upset as really excited for a new year and determind to get pregnant in 2011!

hi everyone! hope you all had a lovely christmas! well my period came on xmas day (was spotting the day before)....anyone get a BFP??!! I hope someone did! Im not too upset as really excited for a new year and determind to get pregnant in 2011!

Sorry to hear Sarah - good luck for a BFP in 2011 though!
I had a BFP yesterday! So ecstatic- was a wonderful Christmas present !! :)

Sorry to hear Sarah - good luck for a BFP in 2011 though!
I had a BFP yesterday! So ecstatic- was a wonderful Christmas present !! :)

congrats how wonderful!!!! :happydance:

I haven't been really talkative on this thread - but I have been following you all :)

CD40 for me today - typically a 32-35 day cycle. No AF and no sign of her. BFNs for the past few days (on cheap $ store tests only - do they even work in early preg?)

No symptoms except for some exhaustion and tons of CM. Ovacue says I O'ed around 12/5, but I didn't use a vaginal sensor, so it could be wrong.

Anyone else dealing with something similar???

This is actually the pattern I following with my last pregnancy that miscarried early. So, I am hoping this isn't a repeat.

Still hopeful, but I am okay with waiting until next month. As my mom always tells me - "God's timing is perfect" so I know I will get my BFP eventually!

Sarah, nypage, Rheaz and all other beautiful friends who have wished good for me, want to tell you guys that me and DH are so humbled by God's gift to us...I am pregnant!!!...it is very early so praying that everything goes well from here...I wish you all lots n lots of luck and hope you'll soon get your BFPs!!!

Sarah, nypage, Rheaz and all other beautiful friends who have wished good for me, want to tell you guys that me and DH are so humbled by God's gift to us...I am pregnant!!!...it is very early so praying that everything goes well from here...I wish you all lots n lots of luck and hope you'll soon get your BFPs!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I haven't been really talkative on this thread - but I have been following you all :)

CD40 for me today - typically a 32-35 day cycle. No AF and no sign of her. BFNs for the past few days (on cheap $ store tests only - do they even work in early preg?)

No symptoms except for some exhaustion and tons of CM. Ovacue says I O'ed around 12/5, but I didn't use a vaginal sensor, so it could be wrong.

Anyone else dealing with something similar???

This is actually the pattern I following with my last pregnancy that miscarried early. So, I am hoping this isn't a repeat.

Still hopeful, but I am okay with waiting until next month. As my mom always tells me - "God's timing is perfect" so I know I will get my BFP eventually!

i am pretty regular so havent experienced this, the last pregnancy you had...when did you get a bfp? i dont think the internet cheapies are as good, you should take a digital. i hope you are pregnant, it sounds very promising

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

that is so cute Sarah :friends:...thanks so much...I will soon write down my BD pattern and symptoms for this cycle...

Hello everyone, I am usually a lurker, but I wanted to share my news. I got my :bfp: this morning. I am still in shock. AF was suppose to come on the 27th when she didnt i started to become frustrated because i have no symptoms. So i decided to take a frer to get the thought out of my head and as soon as i peed on the stick :bfp: appeared.

HOPIN!!!! Thats super super amazing and you are so blessed! congratulations:) Did you take anyting special? You have become my hope in all of this because I know that im not totally hopeless now:)

Congratulations Chris!! The bfp's are so special and im jealous at the same time!

Sarah- sorry bout the AF:( But at least you got yours! I havnt had mine, im late and never have missed a period in my life.....and of course tested with BFN....so im afraid now that my cycle has gone to total shit. Yikes. Sucks to feel so out of control and I have no idea how to even track my cycle now. I kind of wanted to try soy but cant do that now because havnt had period....cant do my EPO....frustration. Oh well. It is what it is, right?

So pleased for the bfps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->