Is your period due around Xmas day? CONGRATS CLOE, kasey c, hopin2bmommy

Thankyou for all your kind words, it was very sad and hard but we are looking forward. I see it that my baby knew there was something not right and gave way for my next baby who WILL be fine.

My sister in law gave birth last week and has a beautiful baby boy, I expected to find it very hard but actually felt so happy for them and love my new nephew so much. It has only made me more excited to be trying again for my very own. Best of luck to everyone.

Btw, I forgot to say I am 23, and my OH is 31. This will be both of ours first baby and we have been together 3 years. Fingers crossed for an Xmas BFP!xxx

Hi ladies can I join you? On CD 13 at the minute - my cycles are a bit all over the place (usually around 29 days, can be up to 35...) so should be Oing soon. Doing the OPK thing and no +ve yet. Christmas Day would be day 30. But it's my birthday tomorrow so a BFP would be a nice b'day/Christmas pressie!!

DH is 35 and I will be the same tomorrow :growlmad:. Married for 18 months and TTC since August.

Hope this is a lucky thread for all of us!

Hey can i join? Af is due 25th to :D this is our tt4 tho! fingers crossed for you all!! really sending baby dust! xxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies! Some recognized, some not- I am 29, OH 34. I have a 6 year old from previous marriage which was not planned so I used to be fertile apparently.

I am due for AF 12-27 if I have 31 day cycle....most have been 31-33 so I cannot be sure but am hoping she stays away regardless. I really want an xmas bfp. Ive been NTNP for 14 months since our MC. And more TTC for 4 months. Before the MC we were NTNP for 2 years so sheesh! Im not the most fertile person out there.

Taking vit b complex, EPO, and prenatals. Thats it. My opks never showed in the mail so figured thats a sign to just leave it be. Lol. Usually have ovulation pain but not yet. Im expecting around monday or tuesday. Will double up on EPO for a day or two and quit taking it by friday. Been Dtd whenever we want for right now. Hope to catch it!

Good luck all!

I use the pee sticks where you get a smiley face, is opks different? I know theres a kit people use where you get a line is that what you use. I like the pee sticks as you get a smiley face and so not guessing. but its $50 per month for a pack :dohh:
i usually get the smiley face on CD17 so I will say CD18 too!

Opks are basically the same thing - I use the one with the lines. I would much prefer the smiley face (sometimes i obsess over the lines!), but they ARE more expensive, so the lines will have to do!

I have a good feeling about this thread - Holiday BFPs here we come! :happydance:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies can I join you? On CD 13 at the minute - my cycles are a bit all over the place (usually around 29 days, can be up to 35...) so should be Oing soon. Doing the OPK thing and no +ve yet. Christmas Day would be day 30. But it's my birthday tomorrow so a BFP would be a nice b'day/Christmas pressie!!

DH is 35 and I will be the same tomorrow :growlmad:. Married for 18 months and TTC since August.

happy birthday for tomorrow!

Hey can i join? Af is due 25th to :D this is our tt4 tho! fingers crossed for you all!! really sending baby dust! xxxxxxxxxx

welcome and wow what a lovely family you have already! did you have any difficulties getting pregnant before or did it happen easily?
hope you bring lots of luck to those of us trying for our first! :hugs:

Hello ladies! Some recognized, some not- I am 29, OH 34. I have a 6 year old from previous marriage which was not planned so I used to be fertile apparently.

I am due for AF 12-27 if I have 31 day cycle....most have been 31-33 so I cannot be sure but am hoping she stays away regardless. I really want an xmas bfp. Ive been NTNP for 14 months since our MC. And more TTC for 4 months. Before the MC we were NTNP for 2 years so sheesh! Im not the most fertile person out there.

Taking vit b complex, EPO, and prenatals. Thats it. My opks never showed in the mail so figured thats a sign to just leave it be. Lol. Usually have ovulation pain but not yet. Im expecting around monday or tuesday. Will double up on EPO for a day or two and quit taking it by friday. Been Dtd whenever we want for right now. Hope to catch it!

Good luck all!

good luck to you too, you've had quite the journey so far and sorry to hear about your MC. I started a thread 2 months ago and one girl who joined had been trying for 3 years I think it was and got pregnant that month, so I like to say I brought her luck so I will try for you too! :hugs:

Can I join you ladies? I am on my first full cycle after my AF after a MC on Oct 1 at 6 weeks.

This is also my first cycle using Ovacue and it says I ovulated on the 5th. So, that puts me 3 DPO and I am planning to test on the 19th or 20th if AF doesn't arrive before then.

I have no idea what to expect from this cycle. Normally, they are 30-32 days. I am currently on CD 23, but am only 3 DPO. So, it looks like this cycle is off already.

Who knows!? I am just going to stay positive and hope for the best.

Looking forward to swapping stories with you ladies!

Please can I join?

I had a miscarriage on the 18th October at nearly 3 months, and we are on our first cycle since first AF post miscarriage. My AF started 22nd November, and I think I ovulated yesterday. We have been BD every other day since last Thursday, and next AF is due xmas eve!!

hey may I join u? u and had same AF date so we are both patiently waiting...my bf and i made love thursday, saturday and sunday...i just hope we are pregnant because the possible due date is actually my bf's bday...dat would be an amazing birthday gift for him... keep me posted on ur progress and i'll do the same...

Well Sarah- i'll know whether to thank you for the good luck or not around xmas! I'd love an xmas bfp altho if not i'd like an anytime bfp so im not puttin all my "eggs" in a basket for this month. I dont wanna stress the poor guys out or anything! Just takin it easy. Welcome everyone and lets get some lucky bfps in here!

Im sorry Calamity and Gina about your losses. I know where you are coming from and hope we can have sticky bfp's next time around. baby dustings!

Happy birthday Conina!:cake: I've just turned 35 too:growlmad:

Hi there
I am new to this thread...and new to everything!
I will be testing on Dec 24 and would love the solidarity of other girls testing at the same time.
Would love to join your thread.:winkwink:

What beautiful boys!:flower: They must be quite a handful though, all pretty close in age! Are your trying for a girl this time?:pink:

welcome and wow what a lovely family you have already! did you have any difficulties getting pregnant before or did it happen easily?
hope you bring lots of luck to those of us trying for our first! :hugs:

Thank you :)

With my first it took 18 months and i lost my first angel then i found out i was pregnant with zak (eldest) on the day my angel was due! (talk about weird)

My second was a happy accident (charlie) zak was only 5 weeks old when he was concieved!

Harry my third i got pregnant on my second cycle! i have been very luck and very blessed!!

i really hope i give you all lots of dust!! xxxxx

What beautiful boys!:flower: They must be quite a handful though, all pretty close in age! Are your trying for a girl this time?:pink:

Thank you :)
oh yes there a handful but its amazing! i love every second of it (even the bad tempers) my eldest one has a learniing difficulty and he gets frustrated easily so its hard but i love it!
Ahh i wont lie a girl would be lovely but im happy either way :flower:xx

Hi there
I am new to this thread...and new to everything!
I will be testing on Dec 24 and would love the solidarity of other girls testing at the same time.
Would love to join your thread.:winkwink:

hi and welcome! when is your period die this month? I see you are in australia, was wondering where. I live in canada and visited australia in feb and LOVED it!

Hello,

Im due my AF 22/23rd Dec, depending on whether on 29 or 30 day cycle.

fingers crossed for lots of Crimbo BFP's!

My period is due on December 29th so I should be able to test on christmas day! not sure if that is a good or bad idea but it is a festive time of the year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->