Is your second baby easier than your first?

Yes my first was a nightmare, such hard work, really demanding, & still is now at 7 years old

My other one who is now 7 months is (well was not this past week) such a chilled out relaxed little thing, dream baby really except at the mo & i dont no why

Awww I have 4 and all mine have been great my 2nd is 11 and really laid bk

I haven't had a baby from he'll yet lol I must have been lucky

It will be fine they say 2nd is easier I did remember I healed quicker also didn't need cut either which makes a diff

Good luck u will cope great

My first was a nightmare getting to sleep and just seemed to whinge all the time until he became mobile and then he cheered up loads... He is a brilliant little boy now at 5 years old.

Alice has had problems with feeding due to reflux, but is fab at sleeping/self settling and is happy to just chill out watching my 5 year old playing around the house, so I would say she has been a lot easier.

I think I was/am much more relaxed 2nd time round... I think Alice picks up on this and so is more chilled out herself.

No plans to test out what number 3 would be like! Even though Alice is quite an easy baby to look after... After a 4 year gap between babies, I'd forgotten how much hard work even an easy baby is to deal with sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->