Isabelle lily is here

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Isabelle arrived on the 25/1/16 at 1.03 am 4 days late. 8lb1!!

I woke on Sunday 24th and as I turned over felt a very subtle
Pop inside of me. So subtle I thought it was prob internal wind! Got up got with my toddler went for a wee, once I'd finished I noticed I just kept feeling what felt like more wee come out all the time. This went on couple of hours and I have maternity a call and was told to go and get checked.

Made my way to the hospital hospital still
With fluid leaking and v mild occasional tightenings... She confirmed it was a slow leak and booked me in for induction at 8 am next day.

As the day went on id get odd painful tightening but they were so short and irregular.. This continued right into the night some quite painful no pattern at all. Got into bed and were sometimes 10 mins apart and sometimes v painful, got up and by 11ish they were going from 10 mins apart to 1 minute and v painful!! We rang my mum who is about 20 minutes away my husband was panicking as I'd gone from not a lot to screaming the house down and feeling like she was in her way!! We left for hospital at 12.30 got their at 12.45 me
Screaming she was coming the whole
Way.. I ended up being wheeled in and had to go on to the consultant led ward as their was no time to get up the stairs to the midwife led.. Was 9cm gone and pushed her out 10 minutes later!

It was very painful but very quick and we left with her for home 2 hours later! She's perfect ��

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 33
Congratulations! Beautiful baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member