ISO TTC Buddy

I have been moody too, Pinkie.

Im ready for the days to be flying :) haha. :) Do you guys wait until 10 do or 12 dpo? I just know theres no way i can wait until i'm supposed to get my period. haha

CD14 today for me. My OPK's are still pretty light so I'm not expecting to ovulate til ovulate til at least Sat. or Sun...possibly early next week. I'm not going to lie it would kind of be a cool story if I ovulate on Halloween. lol

I def will be testing starting 1dpo .:haha: I know it won't show, but I want to get the full progression if possible.

Happy- I always start around 9dpo and POAS. It's terrible.

Jules- same here, no darking of opks yet. I expect, if I do ovulate, it will be around cd17.

Moody and nervous, a lot of anxiety around me this week. I don't have actual cramping, just every now and then I get this weird sensation, it kind of feels like that burn you get when you do crunches only on my sides and back. I'm not used to it so IM really hoping my body is making eggs.

I've been getting that here and there too. Mostly on my left side so I'm wondering that's the side I will hopefully ovulate on.

Fingers crossed it happens soon for both of us!

lot of cramping last night, like a lot. even took to the forums and searched if it was normal, thought about taking Tylenol for it too. Low dull cramping from the sides like I had been doing crunches. Little emotional, anxiety. No positive opk yet. Tiniest bit of EWCM.

ooo Pinkee sounds like you're a bout to ovulate. Boom baby! And Jules, I always get confused about pretty much any cramping. It's funny how when trying to conceive every cramp is much more interesting now : ) : )

thx for the feedback about what dpo you usually start. It's hard to figure out if I'm 7/8dpo but I'm considering today 7dpo and I'm (trying) to hold out and test on 11dpo - Halloween!

Im going to a halloween party tonight and plan of sipping on apple juice in a red solo cup, hope nobody notices I'm not drinking haha. I also keep wanting to tell my mom that we are trying to a baby but I keep holding myself back. :) :) it's so hard. I've only told my two best friend we are trying. Does anyone tell their parents when their trying, or just after the BFP??

Hoping this month is all of our lucky months. Crossed fingers and dust to all <3

Pinkee- It sounds like you may be getting close! :)

Happy- When I got pregnant with my daughter I got a light positive at 9dpo on a cheapie..it was a squinter though. I got a clear line on 10dpo with a FRER so I always wonder if I would have seen it clear on a FRER 8-9dpo. A halloween bfp would be fun though! :) I told my husband it would be cool if I ovulated on halloween. lol

I haven't told anyone except my 2 best friends too. Both of our parents are weird about us, they have a tendency to forget we're grown adults. I'm the youngest and only girl out of 3 kids, my husband is a spoiled only child. They feel like we should be making a ton of money and buying a house/car/etc. before having anymore kids. I mentioned something a few months back that we wanted 2 to my MIL. She made a face and said, well hopefully not anytime soon. I'm 30 and my husband is 36. We want one more and honestly, I really don't care what they think anymore. lol

AFM- Negative OPK still at CD16. I'm kinda hoping I don't get a positive OPK til Sunday or Monday as my hubby already said he'll be asleep before I get home and he works til 2am tomorrow night so we probably won't get to dtd til Sunday.

Pinkee - yay! Symptoms sound promising!

Hey Jules, thanks for the feedback. It is so hard not to tell my whole family that I'm close to and friends that I'm still close to how excited we are trying. But yeah, I'm glad honestly at the end of the day that i've just told my two closest friends as to avoid lots of questions about where's baby from all sorts of people. haha.

OOOOHHH, and Jules ... hearing you got a positive at 9dpo makes me want to go buy tests right now. haha. That's awesome it came up so fast for your daughter!

Also hoping you get your positive OPK so you can start BD this cycle! :)

Happy- I've found that as I get older I'm becoming a much more private person. I want to be able to tell everyone and feel supported, however it's not always the case and I don't want to give anyone a chance to be negative about something we are really excited for. I also like to avoid the million questions since I'm not sure how things are going to go.

When will you be testing?

Just got my BFP this AM. I couldn't wait until tomorrow to test.

Pic attached. I'm over the moon. I'm either 11dpo/12dpo.

Attachments

• IMG_1271.JPG
    IMG_1271.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
PS Jules that makes total sense with being more private and guarded. I wear my heart on my sleeve but I've learned to scale back sometimes because I make myself so vulnerable. I Hope you ovulate on halloween so you can get that BFP soon. Baby dust to you and others reading!! <3

Yay! Congrats!

I got my positive OPK this evening so maybe we’ll be bump buddies!

Thanks Jules, and you go girl!! <3 Hoping this is your cycle and yes it would be fun to be expecting together!!

I totally abandoned ship LOLOL sorry ladies.

I did not get a positive OPK but AF FINALLLLLY showed up Congrats HAPPY

How are you Jules?

pinkee- Sorry no positive OPK :( Fingers crossed that you have better luck next cycle.

I'm good. No BFP on my first cycle so I'm now on cycle #2. It was confirmed that I did ovulate and my cycle was pretty manageable time wise so I was happy with that at least. I'm currently CD9 and just waiting out the time til I ovulate. We def. didn't bd enough last month so we're working on it this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->