ISO - Used Ava Bracelet - Anyone selling one?

Hickory

Reaction score
I am looking for a used Ava bracelet! There are almost a dozen on eBay for $160-$200, so I'm looking in that price range or less. Anyone have one sitting around (or maybe a friend does?) they'd like to send my way? PayPal ready!

Temping just won't work for my sleep schedule, so the Ava bracelet sounds like a great solution for me.

Thanks ladies!

That was fast - I found one! I'll leave this thread open though, perhaps others can use it for buying and selling.

Facebook Marketplace is a good resource. There were none for sale local to me, so I just started putting in major cities and found a few good leads. Asked if they'll ship, made an offer, and got it for less than eBay prices. Woohoo!

I'm looking for one of these too if anyone has one they would like to sell. Happy to pay shipping/postage :)

I wouldn't be opposed to finding one myself! I just hate paying full price for things. :)

If you want to buy a new one, Ava is having a special where they're $30 off for the month of June with a referral code (instead of the regular $20 off). Ava recently announced that the 1 year warranty is not extended to someone who buys the Ava second hand, and I think that protection is important in case you need a part or the whole sensor replaced. My referral code is AVAFRIEND18. I just started using mine last night and it's so cool to see the data collected!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->