Isofix bases... does anyone else have this problem?

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
I have an Isofix base for my Britax baby safe plus SHR.

When the base is in the car with the seat attached, the car seat seems to sit up quite a lot? Like she's sitting up quite a lot. So when she falls asleep, her head flops forward. I don't like it at all.

I bought the base when she was two months old, her head flopped everywhere when we first had it so I didn't use it. I've only just tried it again.

Does anyone else have this problem? I've taken it to a car seat centre and they say it's all installed properly and they've never heard of the problem..

Anyone else have this?

Hiya,
We have an isofix base and a maxi cosi pebble seat. Vwe don't have this problem though.
Sorry I can't help more.
xx

I've got isofix and britax shr2 and it is quite upright - Evan is a big sturdy baby so I guess it never really bothered me because his head didn't really lol forward but I guess it could be a problem.

Yes, we have had the exact same problem with out seat, and according to Britax it's a known issue. They sent an installation guy out to our house who adjusted the base by padding it out with foam which didn't help. We ended up taking it back to mothercare and they exchanged it for the later version of the seat, but that didn't help either! We've been advised to used it without the isofix base...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->