Isofix Car Seat Bases - worth the extra money?

I've bought one but have no idea how to use it yet.....................lol x x

I Have A Silver Cross Travel System, And They Dont Do Bases For Some Reason, Wud Recommend One, Its A Pain Without! X

I would say if your car is not listed on the maxi-cosi list then it most probably doesn't have isofix points.

My Britax Isofix base doesn't mention my car model in the manual so I don't think they are comprehensive. It is Britax that has developed isofix and you can check your car model here:
https://www.britax.co.uk/index.php?option=com_fitfinder&home=1&Itemid=62

I have the Graco system with a base for the car seat and I love it. I wouldn't be without it. You just open the door and drop the seat on!! So easy and you don't have to mess about with the seat belt. Mine isn't Isofix but I will be using it. I'd recommend anyone get a seat with a base fixture!

we have the same one x

Nope. I won't be getting one.

Same as someone else has said, we dont have a car so i dont see the extra expense worth it to buy an isofix.

We have one of these..just waiting for baby now so will update then on what i think of it!
One thing i will say for it is that it is a lot easier to just clip the actual seat in and out, but they are expensive!
xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"