issy order from oz

Hen

Reaction score
~i'm thinking of putting in an issy order direct from oz as I was a bit disappointed by the aplix prints that c&c have. :( would anyone else be interested? the more nappies ordered in one go the cheaper the postage is per nappy :thumbup:
x

Hen - black owls, chooks and mushy - all aplix
Lliena - ariel little mermaid and redflies - both aplix
ThatGirl - barney IN SNAPS??, blue winnie in snaps and retro owls in velcro
Mommy43 - Pretty Velcro
MandaRhino - Mushy and small owls - both snaps

if your doing it soon yep I really want an Ariel little mermaid one and theres only one in stock in applix but I cant justify £26 for the nappy and postage lol!

Was aiming to do it in the next 24 hours or so. there's a couple I wnaat that i don't want to miss out on!! If we can get 5 nappies ordered in total then the cost per nappy (inc postage from oz, bu tnot in uk) come to about £20.50 which seems much more reasonable to me!!

Ohh I would be interested!!! But I think I would have to wait till my Oct pay day as I've bought 3 Issys this month with borrowed money (maternity pay sucks :()

Ooh £20.50 is much more reasonable, come on ladies!! :D

I'll update the first post to show who's ordering what!!

ps If we get 10 nappies together then it drops to about £18.50 ........

pps Is it sad that I've made a spreadsheet??!!

hahaha no not sad! ok maybe a bit :p

I'll message Yas and see if theres any she wants :)

Jetters will be on as soon as she has fed K hehe!

you know if you ask michelle direct she'l include the nappies your after in Alix's next batch?

Yeah but how long would they take to come then? :haha:

ooo, I didn't know that!! might be another option!

Just realised Lliena that your issy is in stock whereas mine are preorders. would you be ok to wait for it for a while? I think the preorders are going to be sent out in about 4 weeks.

I want a preorder one as well please- day retro owls aplix :D

Yeah I can wait for it :D

Actually can I have ariel and preorder redflies :D

Oh bugger it go on then i'll have a day lizards aplix, too- how much will it be in total and do we need to pay today even though they are preorders? There's a 15% discount on our preorder ones too Hen :happydance:

With pre orders do you pay just before they're sent out?? If so, I'm in :happydance:

it says on the site they have to be paid for now x

you sure hun? pm me and we could sort somethign out funds wise if you like?

working on an exchange rate of £1 is $1.649aus then the cost for 6 nappies (5 pre order and 1 in stock with 10% cloth nappy hunt discount) plus postage from oz will be:
Jetters - 2 preorder nappies - £41.03
Lliena - 1 preorder and 1 in stock - £41.94

If we get more ordered the postage will now stay the same ($50 for more than 5 nappies) so they will get a bit cheaper for each extra one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->