issy order from oz

Cool I worked it out to £33ish for my nappies and then you split postage between us and add that on so £41 is cool by me and thanks for using your cloth nappy code for my instock one :D

When do you need the money?

I'll order this evening to give as many people the chance as possible, so if you could have the funds with me by say 7pm? Is that ok?

yep just pm me when you need them hun and I will send it across :)

Actually I'm SO sorry Hen and Lliena, but I really can't afford any more nappies and I just bought a new Issy last night :( don't hate me, but I have to pull out, i'm so sorry :(

It's ok hun dont worry we still have time to see if anyone else wants in :)

that's ok. I'm meant to be on a napy amnesty atm, but you can see how well that's going :D.

Tannembaum - yes that was for you, sorry. not quite on top form today!

oh i dont have funds i thought it was like when jac ordered we paid c&c when they arrived i wanted winnie :(

that's ok. I'm meant to be on a napy amnesty atm, but you can see how well that's going :D.

Tannembaum - yes that was for you, sorry. not quite on top form today!

PM'd you :D

Do you know what the postage is like if you do that TG? I'm happy too, but I haven't ordered from C&C before (not allowed to go there or we'll need a second mortgage!!) so would feel a bit uncomfy asking for special imports on the first order!!

Oooooooooooh, my mum is gonna KILL me!

Where do i see the prints? x

On there website hun :) Go to the pre order bit on the side of the page.

lol!! https://www.issybearnappies.com.au most of the really lovely prints are under pre order for either aplix or poppers!

come on, you know you wnat to ;) :D

Apparently it works really well Jetters has some for K and thats what Im going for with Avalon :)

And how much does it work out per nappy? Sorry for all tge questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->