issy order from oz

it depends how many we order, but at the moment, it's about £20 per nappy. the cost will only come down though, so that's rpetty much the max. (although doesn't include postage within the UK)

Think i'll have to pass :cry: my mum is getting angry about nappies and might actually throw me out!

This is tempting but the one I really, really want seems to be sold out on pre-orders. It's this one
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7158942&id=70727905125&ref=fbx_album

If it shows up again on the site I'd be in. I was really hoping this was one of the ones C&C would get in.

Am I just being blind, I can't see it anywhere on their site, it's gorgeous though!!

Nope sadly they seem to have sold out of it on the Issy site at the moment. Am kicking myself for not seeing if it could be sent on the C&C. Didn't know you could do that at the time.

Nope nor me, but I'll know for next time ;)

Right the order is in, but Michelle is happy for us to add more nappies to it as it won't be shipped for a while. So if anyone wants to add an Issy to our order then just let me know!!

Sorry I could'nt get the money together, thanks for trying to help though hen x

I'll watch the site and see if any new ones go up. Do you know roughly when the last possible date to get an order in will be? Thanks for organising this.

i like the pretty (with cows on)how much would it work out) n what about postage with in uk? sorry if i missed it somewhere

The cost of the nappy and getting it here from Oz will be about £20 ~(depends on no of nappies ordered). UK postage will be about £2. If you do want it, can you let me know today as the offer closes midnight tonight (oz time), :flower:

Ok just checked again and my favourite is still not there. Boo. Hope the order goes well. :thumbup:

i dont get paid till next week but i want blue winnie the pooh x

i want barney, blue winnie in snaps and retro owls in velcro how much would it be for the three do you think? x

im in i want the pretty velcro :) what do i do now who do i pay

You need to pay Hen and payment has to be paid now not when they arrive :) She should be online at some point today I reckon, she normally is :D

depends when shes ordering depends if im in

the 15% off ends at midnight tomorrow (26th) oz time, so can order between now and then at $25.50 per nappy. after that it will increase back up to $30 per nappy I assume.

mommy43 - pm'd you!

The first part of the order has already gone in. but Michelle is happy for us to add to it, so I don't see any problem with it being later. Will have to do some sums to work out how much it would be exactly for nappies at $30. Will do that once Lottie is down for the evening and let you know if that's ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->