issy order from oz

Then im not sure you can be in on this order hun as its hen thats organising it and can add to it x

no i meant if i cant be ill order direct from her myself and have them sent to my address

Right - Michelle is the lovliest person on the planet, and says that we can hae the nappies at the $25.50 cost until our order is complete. So That girl you'll be able to get them at that price later in the week and I can still add them to our order which will keep the postage costs to a minimum. How does that sound?

yep no problem hun tell me total and ill send once cheque clears x

Not too late at all mommy43. Was just waiting to hear back from Michelle. When thatgirl is sure its all ok then I'll order both of yours at the same time to cut down on teh work for michelle. It also igves me a chance to work out how much everyone will owe as the numbers will have changed slightly with extra nappies! Hope that's ok with everyone?

Yep thast fine with me hun as it means I might get a bit of a refund hehe :D

fine with me so im poppers
blue winnie the pooh
barney

velcro retro owls x

Lovely. When will you be able to send funds over? Just so I can let Michelle know when to expect additional nappies to be added?

cheque should be cleared by friday so to be save will say friday if they clear before will send before x

i couldnt get online can u pm me to pay if im still in time

Right. I've updated the first post with the list of who is having what. could you all please check that I've got your orders correct.

I've emailed Michelle to double check what the postage will be, I think it's going to work out to be $50 total, but I want to double check with Michelle before I send out final amounts that people owe. I won't include UK postage at this stage if that's ok with everyone as I am not sure how much they weigh and so will need to calculate that once I get them.

Everyone who wants nappies that is on that list will be pm'd once I've got confirmation from Michelle on postage with a total that they owe and my paypal details. I will be putting the final order in on Friday so would like payment before that (ThatGirl, I know you're paying on Friday)

Any problems or queries give me a shout :D
x

Hen- can you send me the link?
Id love to have a quick look at what i could order?
If theres anything Id like- I would deffo love to be apart of this order :D
thanks!

Well I had an email back from Michelle re postage, and it made me sit down!! For 11 nappies the total postage is going to cost $98.65 (or $8.97 per nappy). On the other hand it means that if you'd paid full price for the nappies then it's the equivalent of paying $3.47 for postage, which does make it sound a bit better!

Can you let me know whether you still want to go ahead and I'll order the remaining nappies today.

Thanks

Hen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"