issys

L

Laura12355

Do you just use one insert or both? Cos i was using both but now its been washed a few times do you think 1 would make it seem less bulky?

I use the day insert in my day Issy's and the night insert in my WNOS x

I do the same, use the extra insert in a diff nappy :)

i use the one with the label on as the day insert and the others sit in the basket and get used if she goes in one at night, i use to use the night insert in other nappies but now i have inserts for every nappy cus i hated not having the proper inserts for the proper nappies - im kinda strange x

The one with the teddy label on is the day and the plain one is the night, I find the night to be slightly more absorbent xxx

thanks guys. sorry if i sounded like a complete thicko then :) x

No I didn't know either I only found out from the Issy FB page!

Michelle from Issy Bear said the one with the teddy is the day one but they are actually both exactly the same with regards to absorbancy (4 layers each or something like that.)
I think the teddy is there so when you go to snap together the day and night one you can tell straight away which 2 are meant to go together rather than having to faff around looking if the snaps go together iygwim?

yep, day insert (the one with the logo) during the day, both if I'm using the issy at night and if not I use the night inserts in my WNOS as they fit fantastically! I'm going to try and put the issy night insert in a WNNN as Phoenix is starting to completely out wee his WNNN's,. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->