It’s me...

The Accumed is either excellent or awful because it is clearly showing promise of something! If this doesnt progress maybe dont use these as they are definitely raising hopes each time, maybe stick to the weaker brands if that makes sense? Eagerly awaiting more tests though :D GL x

9dpo fmu. Dark lighting too lol. Accumed, wondfo 10miu, wondfo.
647111C6-D0EE-4C87-AF56-BCC769458623.jpeg 46A73A7A-EC1C-4C24-A215-E3DA31B486A9.jpeg 61784D22-A977-4697-AF2D-BC1FA13B5B98.jpeg
See you later with Smu.....

Whelp. Smu was a bust. Not sure if/when I’ll test again. Bummed for sure.

I see what looks like pink on those other tests. Maybe your smu wasn’t strong enough today?
I had very blank tests at 9dpo. The faintest of lines at 11dpo, could have easily been missed if I wasn’t so obsessive. So there’s time yet!

I see what looks like pink on those other tests. Maybe your smu wasn’t strong enough today?
I had very blank tests at 9dpo. The faintest of lines at 11dpo, could have easily been missed if I wasn’t so obsessive. So there’s time yet!
Thanks hun. I appreciate that.

Are you testing again today? I would maybe say that your smu was not strong enough x

Are you testing again today? I would maybe say that your smu was not strong enough x
I’m a bit emotional so I’m not sure when I’m testing again. I’m ok, just frustrated. I’ll update when I do for sure!

Ahhhh definitely seeing lines hon hoping ure 2MU just isn't as strong.
Still staying hopeful that these tests darken.
My lines were very faint at 10dpo.
I had BFN at 8dpo didn't test at 9 thought I was out.

My lines on ICs were darker by 11dpo but not dark dark.
12dpo I got fainter lines and thought chemical again but tested again evening and darker lines.

So fixed for you sweety

I guess you could sort of squint out something on the Accumed test with Smu. It’s the top one.
359B67A9-BFF2-4AE4-9F6E-9D160D86BF33.jpeg

3mu. I’m now out of the Accumed tests thankfully! There is something on them but I can’t be sure what so I have to step back. Maybe in a few days they will darken up or just go away. Af is due next Wednesday as I have a long lp.
B50337A4-4E18-440F-A852-F166A6141999.jpeg 652134CA-966D-44EB-97B9-29CAEAB3A2B5.jpeg CB8353FA-4588-4B10-AF21-20EDC656C76F.jpeg

Only just found this but here now to cheer and hope for you!

I had a thought though, would you and your DH maybe consider IVF? I am not sure what the deal is with that where you are and what your insurance would say or how much it would cost but seeing so many celebs who are way older than you having babies, I am thinking it should possible in the US at your age? Your grief at all those BFN over the last months is so heartbreaking to witness and I just thought this might be a solution with improved chances?

Last edited:
I don’t think I could go through ivf. It was hard enough with the past fertility treatment I’ve had. It’s very time consuming. I don’t know if they would even consider me a candidate using my own eggs at my age. Not that I am against a donor egg - but I do have 10 kids. I think I just have to stop testing and move on with acceptance. It was easier this month tbh. I feel a lot more even overall.

I am still hoping for you!
I was thinking of you the other day actually: I was considering watching the film The Dig on Netflix and was reading up on the Sutton Hoo find (on which the film is based) and the main character of the story, the owner of Sutton Hoo Edith Pretty, had her first child at 47! This is not so uncommon in previous ages, before the pill. So why shouldn't you who are younger be able to have one more?! I am still crossing all my fingers and toes for you! FXFX!

Hey! I followed your testing last month and was so gutted it didn’t work out. I do admire and support your poas addiction!!

I can see shadows/lines on all of those tests and in my experience I only ever got Snow White results on those kind of tests.

I look forward to following your journey again! Good luck you have all my best wishes and prayers xxxx

My easy@home arrived. You are supposed to read them before 5 min.
3 min and 5 min
40A87716-7F21-4090-9338-10AA75232C2D.jpeg B5AEF10E-47B6-45AF-9A53-C05F5B11C225.jpeg E487E608-C601-4627-8D57-FC0FBB112665.jpeg

5-10 min
150B5836-3C60-427E-B88C-715CBD6DDB34.jpeg 0E5BF712-0542-4F6C-AB0B-F000DA7249CB.jpeg
I still see shadows, especially on the third test. That one I see pink and did right away. I still don’t know what to make of them. I wasn’t even getting shadows on the wondfo 2 days ago. Never use the easy@home before. Well, I’ll test again tomorrow. I think that will be a good indicator which way this is going. Either it’ll be more shadows or white, or a pink line. Obviously Hopi g for the pink line lol.

Hey! I followed your testing last month and was so gutted it didn’t work out. I do admire and support your poas addiction!!

I can see shadows/lines on all of those tests and in my experience I only ever got Snow White results on those kind of tests.

I look forward to following your journey again! Good luck you have all my best wishes and prayers xxxx
Thank you! I think I’m just crazy, but I appreciate your support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->