It’s me...

I see them too without enlarging. Really hoping they turn pinker tomorrow xxx

9dpo pm. My lines are gone, except for the weird shadow too close to the control line. I’m not being dramatic, but I’m out this cycle. I have always had lines at this stage. I’m ok - it’s ok - everything is ok. Moving forward. Eventually I will swallow that and move on.
C164FDED-5E43-47C1-ADFA-1C3C3B80E539.jpeg 871E0D41-7F94-429D-B730-F36AD82A5479.jpeg

I can still see lines on there...shadows at least and I’ve just opened my eyes from sleep! X

I can see lines on every one of the tests!! I hope something does happen, like get darker!! Good luck.

I see the shadows too. :hugs: either way!

I’m confident that if these “shadows” were going to be bfp they would be pink lines by now.
454A27BA-4347-4B36-A6C0-1C7E1417241B.jpeg 68589E3A-648C-4057-A583-3DA6FF23AA9A.jpeg
I’ll just wait on af & I’m sure I’ll be back next month.

Im sorry.
At this stage do you think it would be worthwhile seeing your ob to get to the bottom of these shadows?
There has to be a reason and it couls be something so so simple to fix. There is no way a test can have a line without hcg and every month you seem able to get pregnant but then the lines disappear.
Might be worth a shot xx

I had quite a few chemicals before, turned out my lining was far too thin so getting pregnant wasn’t a problem but staying pregnant was. Maybe something like this? Because I have seen a lot of women use these tests and not keep getting shadows, and on many you’re getting more than shadows. Must be a reason, they can’t be wonky tests I wouldn’t think

:bfn:
I do wonder if because of my pcos and extremely painful ovulation if maybe I keep having corpus luteum cysts. They can cause a false bfp. Maybe that’s what my ob was referring to?
Either way I’m not in a position to seek help. I am home schooling 3 elementary school kids, 2 more littles at home. Limited help and a boat load of responsibility. I think it’s time to surrender. I won’t prevent. I’m sure I’ll try when I know I’m fertile. I’m sure I’ll even get hopeful every month. But I need to just surrender to the fact that I will not have any more babies.
I am also not testing anymore. My lp is frequently 16 days so maybe 14dpo I can test and be confident with its result.
I’ll keep you update if anything exciting happens! Thanks for all your support, especially over these past months.

I am sorry about the BFN, but I will be waiting for a surprise BFP which I hope will come to you!!! hugs.

:bfn:
I do wonder if because of my pcos and extremely painful ovulation if maybe I keep having corpus luteum cysts. They can cause a false bfp. Maybe that’s what my ob was referring to?
Either way I’m not in a position to seek help. I am home schooling 3 elementary school kids, 2 more littles at home. Limited help and a boat load of responsibility. I think it’s time to surrender. I won’t prevent. I’m sure I’ll try when I know I’m fertile. I’m sure I’ll even get hopeful every month. But I need to just surrender to the fact that I will not have any more babies.
I am also not testing anymore. My lp is frequently 16 days so maybe 14dpo I can test and be confident with its result.
I’ll keep you update if anything exciting happens! Thanks for all your support, especially over these past months.
I'm feeling exactly the same at the moment..I could never bring myself to prevent but have lost hope that anything could actually come of it now. My heart goes out to you Luv and I'm still hoping that miracles could happen.

First off there’s lines on all of your tests, albeit faint. You do realize as soon as you stop trying, it’ll likely happen.

I will say though...after my last loss and we just stopped...I never went on birth control and period has come on time each month. Never know HOW many chemicals I might have had because I stopped buying tests and/or testing and haven’t even had one slightly late period or “scare” for which to test. I’ll be 48 in July and want NOTHING TO DO WITH A BABY lol.

I need to get on birth control stat

Oh luv I'm so so sorry.

:friends:

I appreciate all your support. I wish it was as easy as giving up to get & stay pregnant. I’m doing ok. It gets easier with every hit. Processing and healing. I’ve come to realize that getting pregnant again does not equal healing. That’s it’s own thing. And it’s ok it’s taking more time than I expected or want it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->