• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It’s testing time ... 6DPO until AF arrives or BFP Update pg 19

Iv still got two frers in the house from my neighbours house lol

I ended up having buy more whilst she was out
I’ll take one tomorrow

Going to have see 3 plus on a Digi too I think 8-[

I was obsessed with the digis I needed to see 1-2 2-3 & 3+ let's just say I got 1-2 11dpo 2-3 22dpo and 3+ 29dpo I used so many digis just to see that 2-3 lol xx

EDIT: I still have one digi in the house aswell :rofl: xx

I bought digis & they were faulty so came up with a book sign. By time CB sent new ones i was 4+5 & got a 3+ lol! Never got to see progression, probably not a bad thing considering how nervous i am lol x

Dye stealer! Oh hun I feel so good about this! I just want to kiss your belly and say hi baby we really want you here! We love you already!
Awwww promise your so cute

Can’t wait see your bfp soon praying it’s this month

Ladies I’m almost certain I had some red spotting after wiping after a bm
I’m almost sure it was vaginal I feel sick

I’m cramping too

Ladies I’m almost certain I had some red spotting after wiping after a bm
I’m almost sure it was vaginal I feel sick

I’m cramping too

Have you wiped again? Would a pregnancy test give any indication as to what’s going on? I wish I could give you a big hug. :(

Have you wiped again? Would a pregnancy test give any indication as to what’s going on? I wish I could give you a big hug. :(
I honestly can’t believe it I’m shaking

I wiped again a few times and been back and nothing

Iv got one frer I’ll do 3-4 hour hold and see

The cheapy I took this morning on 1 hour hold looked slightly darker since Monday
Bottom one today

I honestly can’t believe it I’m shaking

I wiped again a few times and been back and nothing

Iv got one frer I’ll do 3-4 hour hold and see

The cheapy I took this morning on 1 hour hold looked slightly darker since Monday
Bottom one today

Good sign no more blood!! Phew. Yes the test does look darker! I’m praying for that frer to indicate everything is ok xx

A bit of blood after a bm is completely normal, especially when everything's settling in..try not to worry too much xxx

Sending you hugs. I know that's super scary and i'm sure everyone is right about it being normal. Praying it stays away!

Just took my last frer
2.5 hour hold I couldn’t wait it was making me sick

Iv took it and put it in draw as I know they darken sitting so don’t want freak myself out
I’ll update later

No more blood

Lines still look great! Bleeding could be absolutely nothing at all and glad to hear it has stopped. Try not to worry :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->