It’s testing time ... 6DPO until AF arrives or BFP Update pg 19

So annoyed with epu ladies she was so rude told me wait until heavy bleeding before ringing !

I said look at my history and I was told I’ll be scanned early she said well Iv nothing this week
I said I was thinking next week she said well ring me back in a week and put phone down

Was shaking so angry I was at work so I had to be discreet

I might see gp Monday and see if they will refer I’m so annoyed

So annoyed with epu ladies she was so rude told me wait until heavy bleeding before ringing !

I said look at my history and I was told I’ll be scanned early she said well Iv nothing this week
I said I was thinking next week she said well ring me back in a week and put phone down

Oh my god. Some people get so complacent with their jobs, it really upsets me how they treat people sometimes. I’m sorry she was so rude. I would book a doc app too if I were you. I’m sure they will ring and refer you xxx

Omg I'm so annoyed and angry for you what gives them the right to speak to people like that, yes I'd deffo ring the doc surely you'd get seen with what's happened in the past xx

I had a similar experience once :( most people i have met on my journey to motherhood have been amazing but i guess you always get one. Don't let it upset you too much. I have a good feeling for you this time :)

I really hate that they treat women this way. They are women, they should understand how emotional and difficult it can be. I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Your lines look amazing! :D

I'm sorry to hear that the EPU lady was so rude to you! :nope:

That's so annoying about the epu. How unprofessional :x

I feel like complaining actually It’s really got me as if I was a first time suffering she would of just fobbed me off completely if ot wasn’t for me pushing her she wouldn’t o even said ring back next week

I’ll try gp but doubt I’ll get a app

So unprofessional she shouldn’t be in the job

You should complain hun. At a time when you need understanding and reassurance it's disgusting that you've been fobbed off like that :nope:

:hugs:

Omg how unprofessional!! Can’t believe she treated you like that :x Makes me reallt mad to read!
I wish you all the best luck in the world :hugs:

No spotting today tmi after my bm so fx it was s one off

How rude.... I’m so sorry you experienced that! I had a similar experience with a drs receptionist who had the forms to refer me. She was so bloody rude and had no regards to my feelings when asking questions and her responses. Maybe try the gp? Hopefully you’ll get a better response.

I think your tests look great x

One Iv left ladies I’ll take tommorow

I’m 20dpo tommorow when do you think I should see 3 plus digi

I can't remember when I got that on the digi hun. I know I got it on my first pregnancy but never on my second pregnancy and everything was OK both times, so fingers crossed for you hun :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->